FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, according to what you told me, it's totally better.

Of course, times like this will also come, but remember that lows and highs will always be there, and if there is a low, there is also a high. That should make it easier to digest.

To make it better though, why not find things you can do while he's not around? Like, just old things or totally new things, even.

I don't know really... I feel like falling back to my old delusions...

I understand that, but... will there ever be a high to come from realizing this? From accepting this? I ... I really want to say I hate love. :/

I...suppose I should. Maybe some Pokemon but I'm bored. I just wanna talk to him some more before he goes to work at 4 am (his time)... But I guess I could try. I'm super boring so I don't know what to do either. ._.

Hey Shirley, is your signature that of America and penguins?

One of the images, yes! :3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaah I used the wrong O power and now I can't use the right one until it recharges

motherfucking

How many steps do you typically get on your 3DS daily? If you go on a mile or so circuit each day, you can usually triple the charge rate of O-Power due to the steps you take.

It's because of stuff like this that I try to go on walks frequently. Fuck the Play Coins.

Edited by Interest

I don't know really... I feel like falling back to my old delusions...

I understand that, but... will there ever be a high to come from realizing this? From accepting this? I ... I really want to say I hate love. :/

I...suppose I should. Maybe some Pokemon but I'm bored. I just wanna talk to him some more before he goes to work at 4 am (his time)... But I guess I could try. I'm super boring so I don't know what to do either. ._.

Easier said than done, but try not to.

Not just from this, but it will make it easier to cope with the lows, at least. I know how tough it can get, but don't give in.

There are lots of things to do. Maybe you could read? Or read up on something? Brush up on some culture? Do you like manga and stuff? There are plenty to read on the internet. Or anime to watch. There's no shortage of things to do on the internet, basically.

give you better stats/rates on things for 3 minutes

in my case, i make hatching gibles faster

so basically this mainly used for breeding so your pokemon will more likely be shiny as well as have better stats, cool

so basically this mainly used for breeding so your pokemon will more likely be shiny as well as have better stats, cool

It doesn't affect shiny rate or IVs. There is an O power that makes egg hatching faster though.

Easier said than done, but try not to.

Not just from this, but it will make it easier to cope with the lows, at least. I know how tough it can get, but don't give in.

There are lots of things to do. Maybe you could read? Or read up on something? Brush up on some culture? Do you like manga and stuff? There are plenty to read on the internet. Or anime to watch. There's no shortage of things to do on the internet, basically.

I...don't know... Is this the right choice too? ..... I don't know... I wanna cry.

Oh... Well... I don't know that either. I don't know if there are any highs left for me... I can't, I don't know what to do.

Hmmm... No, I don't really read manga or watch many anime. I still have to get caught up with the only one anime I'm watching.... I know there's no shortage to things to do on the internet yet... aaaaaaaaah, I'm making up excuses for myself again. Damn habits.

How many steps do you typically get on your 3DS daily? If you go on a mile or so circuit each day, you can usually triple the charge rate of O-Power due to the steps you take.

It's because of stuff like this that I try to go on walks frequently. Fuck the Play Coins.

It doesn't actually matter because when I actually play I'm too tired to move and I usually play on awkward hours like 2 in the morning so there's nothing in the step counter

Can't check the steps right now my 3ds doesn't want to go with daylight savings time so it's an hour ahead and it's past midnight there but I'd imagine it's probably well over 10000 since I stick it in my backpack on idle as I run all over campus trying to get to class on time

Edited by Thor Odinson

People would kill for some snow down here. And I do mean that. IT GETS CRAZY WHEN IT SNOWS.

That reminds me....It's supposed to get really freaking cold this weekend. ;_;

I dislike snow. But it's necessary to our water supply.

I'm certain my fascination with snow is only due to it being the only form of precipitation I have yet to actually experience, much less study.

I love the snow.

It was beautiful and gentle when I experienced it falling.

...but I also know the part when it can be an unforgiving blizzard with its mighty fury raining upon unsuspecting victims.

I'm glad the second was only dream experience.

...I can still feel the frostbite... or rather... lack of feeling on my hands to this day.

I...don't know... Is this the right choice too? ..... I don't know... I wanna cry.

Oh... Well... I don't know that either. I don't know if there are any highs left for me... I can't, I don't know what to do.

Hmmm... No, I don't really read manga or watch many anime. I still have to get caught up with the only one anime I'm watching.... I know there's no shortage to things to do on the internet yet... aaaaaaaaah, I'm making up excuses for myself again. Damn habits.

It is, don't worry about it. Cry if it helps you. Let out your feelings, as TheOldMan would say.

Life just works that way, much like how night follows day and day follows night. It's alright, the only thing you need to do is endure it, just a little bit more. Try not to think about it and distract yourself.

Now that you know you're making excuses, it's time to roll those sleeves up and get started.

I love the snow.

...but I also know the part when it can be an unforgiving blizzard with its mighty fury raining upon unsuspecting victims.

...I can still feel the frostbite... or rather... lack of feeling on my hands to this day.

Snow, like many things in nature, is a double edged sword....Right?

It can be so beautiful...but also deadly.

....Ahahaha, sorry, I say weird things at night

Ah, hello Vashi!~

How I missed you so.

Aww, I missed you too, Gangy~!

How are you? :3

I love the snow.

Weather is a powerful, unpredictable thing. [/nods]

... Whoa. Your lucid dreams are far more powerful than mine - either that or your memory is... still being able to recall that sensation is... unusual.

Scientist mode triggered. Ignore my rambling. ^.^

It is, don't worry about it. Cry if it helps you. Let out your feelings, as TheOldMan would say.

Life just works that way, much like how night follows day and day follows night. It's alright, the only thing you need to do is endure it, just a little bit more. Try not to think about it and distract yourself.

Now that you know you're making excuses, it's time to roll those sleeves up and get started.

I really don't know though. Maybe I shouldn't try with him. And I can't cry, I'm not... that upset. I'm just so confused and missing Ein. ._.

...But I haven't had any real highs in a long while now... Nothing that was true anyway. I don't think I'd ever really be truly happy for a longer period of time.

But I feel bored too. :< Like, everything is boring right now....

Snow is love. Snow is death.

... Whoa. Your lucid dreams are far more powerful than mine - either that or your memory is... still being able to recall that sensation is... unusual.

Scientist mode triggered. Ignore my rambling. ^.^

The only reason I remember it... was Ninian's deathly stare. Those Ruby Red eyes weren't glowing red with beauty... they were glowing red with fury.

The expression of "my blood froze" wasn't an exaggeration.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Weird? That's not only correct but QUITE poetic. :3

The only reason I remember it... was Ninian's deathly stare. Those Ruby Red eyes weren't glowing red with beauty... they were glowing red with fury.

Woah, what did you do man...

... ... Gods, what did she do to you?

Okay, that is absolutely monstrous. I've been frozen and rethawed... er, in the dream world, of course, but gods above, that is a pain unbearable, a pain you cause when you want someone to suffer.

"Snow is love. Snow is death"....You know, I think you've said that before...I don't really see the love part, but I can see why it's death... or something, I dunno...I guess I associate love with something else...?

Weird? That's not only correct but QUITE poetic. :3

Oh you think so? Thank you~ I was worried I was thinking of the wrong thing, ahahaha;;;