• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So Radeon video cards are apparently excellent (in comparison to GeForce cards) for Bitcoin/Litecoin mining....

But they had to go up in price as a result >_>

You're an old p-- *shot*

I heard R290/290X were good, but with shit reference coolers and high energy consumption

Of course, since I had already gotten a GTX 760 recently, upgrading is out of question for me

I'd only be rewarding you by putting you in your preferred group :tangerineisthedevil:

Aw, come on. Just think of it as my Christmas present. I've been a good boy this year!

how do you have feet anymore

I'm wondering that myself.

I heard R290/290X were good, but with shit reference coolers and high energy consumption

Of course, since I had already gotten a GTX 760 recently, upgrading is out of question for me

I heard that the 290/290X have been pushed far in terms of stock clocks compared to the 780/780Ti, which is why I think the power consumption is so high

Although I am not concerned about power consumption since I intend to overclock my video card once I get one (and my watercooling setup)

I heard that the 290/290X have been pushed far in terms of stock clocks compared to the 780/780Ti, which is why I think the power consumption is so high

Although I am not concerned about power consumption since I intend to overclock my video card once I get one (and my watercooling setup)

More relevant is the part of sucky stock coolers

I hear 290's is noisy as fuck

If we don't have a tree, then where will we put the presents?

We're in an oasis far from the forest

Why are you asking about it

I remember seeing a (asrock?) motherboard being marketed for bitcoin mining Edited by OldMan