FE4 THREAD

Fia

=o

I always go to bulbapedia whenever I can't remember type match ups~ And I've been playing these games for a while now, I still can't remember them all!!

So don't feel bad about not knowing when you haven't played in a while~

Ah... w-well... I suppose I shouldn't. ^_^

Yeah, that's what I was asking. What is it?

Very much so!

Hello, Liara

I really have a habit of saying that now!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But her confusion was about Fairy type, which is new~

I only get mixed up with the pokemon that changed tyoe for no fucking reason, like Mr. Mime

But she keeps cards over the other types too, which are old~

I really have a habit of saying that now!

So, are you going to pick up some of Thane's verbal tics?

Yeah, my cards still have Jigglypuff and Mr. Mime listed as Normal... and they're ALL Gen 1 only. :\

Sounds like someone needs an upgrade. Gen VI kinda mixed things up. Just a little bit.

Yeah, my cards still have Jigglypuff and Mr. Mime listed as Normal... and they're ALL Gen 1 only. :\

Heehee

Imhotep referring to bulbapedia is way easier and less time-consuming~ Unless you enjoy writing things down on cards or something then you could just keep doing that ^~^ I dunno sometimes I like writing things down~ But I have for the most part switched to typing things down!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Heehee

Imhotep referring to bulbapedia is way easier and less time-consuming~ Unless you enjoy writing things down on cards or something then you could just keep doing that ^~^ I dunno sometimes I like writing things down~ But I have for the most part switched to typing things down!

True, it PROBABLY is... I realized that when I was halfway through the cards but then I just went "Oh, forget it, I've already written these!"

Keep in mind you have to trade Phantump for it to evolve as well.

Or you can just catch the evolved form in the wild...

Oh, seriously? Cool! I'll do that - catch an evolved one and they keep an Everstone on an Phantump and just keep it forever. :3

True, it PROBABLY is... I realized that when I was halfway through the cards but then I just went "Oh, forget it, I've already written these!"

Oh, seriously? Cool! I'll do that - catch an evolved one and they keep an Everstone on an Phantump and just keep it forever. :3

You don't need the Everstone if you never trade it

Oh, then Mask of the Sun.

Only played some of Dawn of Ys

But by then, I was already tired of the bump system anyway (VI/Felghana/Origin's more traditional combat system is far better) and getting your gear stolen in the beginning really left a sour taste in my mouth

If it evolves through trading only, then you don't need the ever stone, Vash.

Why do you need reminders on types advantage. :< THE INTERNEEEEEEET! And some are kinda common sense... and I just... My memory sucks, but I will always remember the Pokémon type matchups.

Remind me when I get home then. IT LOOKS FUN.

Why do you need reminders on types advantage. :< THE INTERNEEEEEEET! And some are kinda common sense... and I just... My memory sucks, but I will always remember the Pokémon type matchups.

AND IT IS

but that sale might only last 6 hours

(Ys I&II isn't nearly as good as them, but it provides welcome backstory for Origin

Felghana doesn't give a damn about it though)

Lololol posting from phone. Wheeeeeee. My password was a hell of a pain to enter from how long it is though.

Go buy Ys Rey Edited by OldMan

I disagree with the doctor here. It's really not going to be enjoyable unless you're into archaic RPGs. He mentioned some good aspects, but what he failed to mention is that it's a very esoteric game, because no system is explained to you so you will have to do a hell of a lot of experimenting to find out anything (or read a guide, I guess), and the dungeons are terribly designed (later on expanding in size so they're both terrible and enormous), with no landmarks or anything whatsoever. Despite having a vague map, they're still a chore to navigate. If you think you'll enjoy an archaic dungeon crawler like that, though, be my guest. Otherwise I don't think it's a good introduction to the series at all.

I will just second PKLucas' recommendation of Strange Journey. It's not devoid of flaws, but it's much more streamlined and introduces you to some commonly used systems in the series very nicely.

Heroine's Mind, Cathedral, Makai were all great dungeons, as far as I remember them. With the Mapper spell and the map feature, it's really not that big a chore, especially if you're the kind of personality that likes to fully map out your dungeons as you explore them, just to make sure you don't miss anything. Also, experimenting is also part of the point, as far as fusing goes, though I guess modern conveniences/only so much time/etc. do render that somewhat archaic. If he really does need a guide, I'd heartily recommend this very nicely laid out resource guide (Japanese language). I found it invaluable for nailing down the specifics of alignment change, and it spells out the rules for fusions (both 2 body and 3 body).

AND IT IS

but that sale might only last 6 hours

(Ys I&II isn't nearly as good as them, but it provides welcome backstory for Origin

Felghana doesn't give a damn about it though)

I think she might be home well before ends... if I remember right about the times she heads back home.

You don't need the Everstone if you never trade it

If it evolves through trading only, then you don't need the ever stone, Vash.

Oh! ... U-Um, whoops. [/mistaken emote]

My memory is pretty bad too... and sometimes I even get the Water > Fire > Grass > Water triangle fucked up. :\

._.

Lololol posting from phone. Wheeeeeee. My password was a hell of a pain to enter from how long it is though.

I prefer long passwords over short ones by a long shot, just for security reasons...

So the extras are done, the time of truth has come

Now I need to plan out what rooms I need to make, and from there figure out how I'm going to build it

Let's see

A lab for Bal, a theater for Rey, a library for I dunno who, an art room for Marthur, a "red room" for Shirley...

I think I already have it on

Steam.

All three?