FE4 THREAD

Fia

I played just a bit of the earlygame in Other M. I was not pleased with their decision to cram the control scheme into NES style Wiimote. Props for making it rather functional but there really was no reason not to allow Gamecube controller support and leaving us with a D-pad to control 3rd-person 3D movement.

As for that Sexism conversation going on earlier: You will find Sexism when you look for it.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not see the Hypno Daenerys? See it. Fear it.

But really, you can search that forum. There were a couple of threads covering that very issue (sexism). The one i posted is actually not focused on that.

Hahaha.

I only looked at the thread because you linked me, but I did have a reason for challenging you here. I often see people making fun of extremists within their own group. The existence of these people is not funny to me because they undermine the cause and you. Most people who mock them do so to use them to make a caricature of a whole group. A group that includes far more rational people. While you understand them to be radicals only posturing, those who read what you post will take them to be the very core of the movement.

It will not stop there. If you bring up someone worse at a later time, that new person will become their new face of the movement. They will take whatever they can get and throw it back in your face when you make a reasonable statement in line with it. They want to look down on you.

Edited by Makaze

Hahaha.

I only looked at the thread because you linked me, but I did have a reason for challenging you here. I often see people making fun of extremists within their own group. The existence of these people is not funny to me because they undermine the cause and you. Most people who mock them do so to use them to make a caricature of a whole group. A group that includes far more rational people. While you understand them to be radicals only posturing, those who read what you post will take them to be the very core of the movement.

It will not stop there. If you bring up someone worse at a later time, that new person will become their new face of the movement. They will take whatever they can get and throw it back in your face when you make a reasonable statement in line with it. They want to look down on you.

Thing is, its not really my own group. I feel extremely detached from a lot of left leaning movements because it often results into guilting. The sane posts/articles get buried and its a real shame too. Bolded, is actually a big problem. Pointing out something as problematic isnt inherently wrong. (hell, theres some issues that have been blasted on this very site about the latest FE that i actually agree with.) But taking it to extremes harms the "movement", ya know? Second bolded, i never understood this. When did the rational become the morally deranged? /sigh

Wheeeeh. *shakes hands with Makaze* Let us have mead and speak of lighter matters. Like Rei Rei's avatar. I love that avatar.

?

Ignore the first line.

Well, the Royal Rumble was balls this year. The up and coming star was eliminated by motherfucking Batista, of all people.

Ignore the first line.

Well, the Royal Rumble was balls this year. The up and coming star was eliminated by motherfucking Batista, of all people.

Wrestling? The South Park episode portrayed what I saw from it pretty well.

Edited by Sirius

Thing is, its not really my own group. I feel extremely detached from a lot of left leaning movements because it often results into guilting. The sane posts/articles get buried and its a real shame too. Bolded, is actually a big problem. Pointing out something as problematic isnt inherently wrong. (hell, theres some issues that have been blasted on this very site about the latest FE that i actually agree with.) But taking it to extremes harms the "movement", ya know? Second bolded, i never understood this. When did the rational become the morally deranged? /sigh

Wheeeeh. *shakes hands with Makaze* Let us have mead and speak of lighter matters. Like Rei Rei's avatar. I love that avatar.

Very well.

/gets juice

Is this a bad time to mention that I posted in the thread?

Edited by Makaze

*pokes mead over to Loki*

guh.

The more I get close to people, the more I despise my life and my person.

I kinda wonder if I should join the army.

DO EET SOLDJA BOY

i wish i was an college. I would have all my classed from tuesday through friday. and maybe a classs on sunday. Instead i have to wake up at 7:23 in the morning. And now that i wake up at 3:00 in the moring. School is hell