• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Banks, why do you keep on discarding your old, compatible and simple online pages in favor of fancy things

Geez.

If only I was rich.

You don't need to be rich to make a decent PC

Incidentally, mine would roughly be "excellent" (and it's more than I need)

It felt so much like shopping for mech parts that I just had to put up some Armored Core music to set the mood. It was a surreal experience, to say the least.

VERY WELL

I know a mall for this. Is that good enough.

Well, it's one of the closest things to building a mech I suppose

In fact, my brother used to name the PCs he built after mechs

I name mine after ships

One guess to what kind of ship

If you can get a listing of parts and prices they have for sale and at least a basic warranty, sure

Soon...I'll be getting a lucrative job. Then I can dispose all of my income on things! \o/

\o/

What kinda job, comrade

I-it's legal right

Btw, when I put Brazil, were those prices what we could find here or just converted prices? Because it seemed like the latter

They apparently get those secondhand and don't check for updates

Frankly, I can usually get those parts for cheaper, in my (physical) shops of choice

I tend to use the US table as reference tbh, but the others can be useful when you only have "outdated" components available

Edited by TheEnd

what is this

Died from you returning.

She's obviously targeting you for your incorporation into her harem.

Wait what no.

He already said no too.

... Now that just looks bad.

You don't need to be rich to make a decent PC

Incidentally, mine would roughly be "excellent" (and it's more than I need)

I feel like I'm wasting this i7 processor on this laptop with its crappy "Intel HD integrated" Graphics Card just by looking at that chart. For one thing, I didn't choose the laptop when it got upgraded though >_>;

...another thing that I like about this laptop is when things break, I have that "Black Tie Protection plan" from Best Buy.

But I do want to try and build my own PC someday.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, it's one of the closest things to building a mech I suppose

In fact, my brother used to name the PCs he built after mechs

I name mine after ships

One guess to what kind of ship

If you can get a listing of parts and prices they have for sale and at least a basic warranty, sure

\o/

What kinda job, comrade

I-it's legal right

Interesting.

Hyperion is one.

That's sure to be. Warranties are everywhere.

Something in a foreign news channel.

Y-yeah, I'm not going to be a gangster or anything. Even though it would be cool.

Welcome back, Nightmare.

How was your time away?

Thanks.

Good and bad. Finished some books, bought some things, discovered the self, had a death. The usual.

Died from you returning.

no way

I feel like I'm wasting this i7 processor on this laptop with its crappy "Intel HD integrated" Graphics Card just by looking at that chart. For one thing, I didn't choose the laptop when it got upgraded though >_>;

...another thing that I like about this laptop is when things break, I have that "Black Tie Protection plan" from Best Buy.

But I do want to try and build my own PC someday.

I remember seeing somewhere that mobile i7s weren't very different from desktop i3s, though.

Building a PC isn't hard at all nowadays. You mostly need to pay attention to buying compatible components; the actual assembly is almost failproof. If something doesn't fit, you're very likely trying to put it in the wrong place or position. If you connect things wrongly, the PC simply won't boot. And so on.

I remember seeing somewhere that mobile i7s weren't very different from desktop i3s, though.

Building a PC isn't hard at all nowadays. You mostly need to pay attention to buying compatible components; the actual assembly is almost failproof. If something doesn't fit, you're very likely trying to put it in the wrong place or position. If you connect things wrongly, the PC simply won't boot. And so on.

*Quick google search*

CaNla2G.jpg

Holy freaking crap, and that's just the first few results.

13189198.png

Dunno.

I didn't question it when I was getting a laptop for free.

Apparently 2nd

Not that it matters - there isn't a lot of difference between Sandy Bridge (2), Ivy Bridge (3) and Haswell (4), to the point that upgrades aren't recommended. But of course, if you're building from scratch, newer is better though.

Interesting.

Hyperion is one.

That's sure to be. Warranties are everywhere.

Something in a foreign news channel.

Y-yeah, I'm not going to be a gangster or anything. Even though it would be cool.

I think his latest PC (...which he didn't quite build, though we did swap its motherboard around Christmas) is named Epyon because of its black-and-red case

... inb4 Gundam Wing sucks, it was entertaining back when we watched it (lines like "you can't be a winner piloting this mobile suit" were pretty memorable after all)

And Ulysses is the other

Good.

It's just that I had to RMA both motherboards I've gotten so far, as they were dead from the get-go. >_>

Neat

Comraaaade

*Quick google search*

CaNla2G.jpg

Holy freaking crap, and that's just the first few results.

Incidentally, my sub-PC is an i3-3220 (and my main an i5 2500k)

But let's face it

Modern non-cheap processors are very decent

Edited by TheEnd

Oh, Sen FC/SC

(It's Sen I and II btw)

You could just have them both in Korean then

Unless Sen I flops in Korea

Huh?

I see. Sen I/II. Okay.

I could do that. But I'd have to wait longer.

Not that I'm in a hurry. I still have to play SC, Third, Zero, and Ao, after all...

So I guess I could do that, especially since I doubt Sen I would flop in Korea, given how similar the markets are.

Does your computer use AMD or Intel?

Surely you aren't asking this to people talking about i3, i5 and i7, right

Huh?

I see. Sen I/II. Okay.

I could do that. But I'd have to wait longer.

Not that I'm in a hurry. I still have to play SC, Third, Zero, and Ao, after all...

So I guess I could do that, especially since I doubt Sen I would flop in Korea, given how similar the markets are.

No need to waste money on duplicates after all

Unless there's some kind of silly region lock involved

So last night I hung with some friends and went to BJs. They had this amazing mixed drink that tasted like a strawberry shake. It was delicious. It was also expensive as fuck. $9.50 for each one.

I wish these places would print the prices of the drinks before I buy them. :T