FE4 THREAD

Fia

Since when was Valentines Day a no-classes holiday?

We didn't get Valentines Day off when I was in high school. FUCK.

Wait what?

Valentine's Day is the most disgusting "holiday" ever.

More like bloody for me. More hearts for me to nom.

pff

More for me then.

Who said so? Mine.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't intend to throw away anymore money to silliness of that calibur.

No more 2D waifus, huh

Just relax and let it flow, sensei.

Poor TheEnd.

<_<

You can't do everything

I went to pick up my brother from school today. He gets dropped off by the school bus at my old school, and when we were driving out, I saw a message board that said that the 14th was a non-classes day. So I said, "They get Valentine's Day off?" Then my mom told me that my brother's school gets the day off too, and that they got it off the previous year as well.

I mean, WHAT.

I went to pick up my brother from school today. He gets dropped off by the school bus at my old school, and when we were driving out, I saw a message board that said that the 14th was a non-classes day. So I said, "They get Valentine's Day off?" Then my mom told me that my brother's school gets the day off too, and that they got it off the previous year as well.

I mean, WHAT.

I get it off because I have a mini-February break.

That Friday/The next Monday

I mean, WHAT.

This could be a start....

Now that I think about it, Valentine's Day isn't the worst holiday. It can't possibly be when Christmas exists, although Valentine's Day is still pretty bad in its own right.

So...Freohr, do you want a River Scatterbug? I'd be willing to trade it for a Swirlix if you have Pokemon X.

If you've already beaten the game, you can also help me check what Pokemon I have in my new 3DS Friend Safari.

FC is 4012 - 4741 - 6497.

It is pretty weird, yeah. I don't know what they're doing in schools nowadays, but even when I was still in high school it kind of seemed like we kept getting additional breaks and stuff.

Valentines Days is on June 12 here :v

And it has nothing to do with Saint Valentine

Valentine's Day has nothing to do with Saint Valentine in the US either. It's all about manipulating people into buying candy, cards, and flowers.

Valentine's Day has nothing to do with Saint Valentine in the US either. It's all about manipulating people into buying candy, cards, and flowers.

It still have its name out of it

But as far as I know it have as much to do with it as Jesus has to do with Christmas

It still have its name out of it

But as far as I know it have as much to do with it as Jesus has to do with Christmas

Not really. There is at least a niche of people who still associate Christmas with Jesus. I have not once met a person who ever associated Valentine's Day with St. Valentine in any significant way.