• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Loki

Valkyrie Profile II Major Spoiler

Lezard3-1.png

lol

Either way, if Lezard remembers his past in Valkyrie Profile II (Prequel to I), it'll be the end of the universe for all of us.

Lezard is...<3 in my book.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I can already picture Rey proudly announcing he's the most whipped bf ever

He doesn't need to say it

at some point, his whipped status will reach critical mass and cause a shift in the fabric of reality that will cause every turn of his head to be accompanied by a

KA-RAK

Edited by Pride

I was expecting you to say that earlier when I said she was able to get me to watch and enjoy something English dubbed.

I've been meaning to say that for a while, actually

Figured I'd do it before I forgot again

He doesn't need to say it

at some point, his whipped status will reach critical mass and cause a shift in the fabric of reality that will cause every turn of his head to be accompanied by a

KA-RAK

Focus on being proud of it Edited by TheEnd

Stop making her develop those resistances then

Otherwise, eventually...

By resistance, I mean she ends up saying it too and not getting flustered the way I want her to react.

Which means I get to say it again.

...which I like doing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Good eveni-

sadkjfahfakjfhdlkjadsaksjdhadjdfrick

You're welcome Rey

By resistance, I mean she ends up saying it too and not getting flustered the way I want her to react.

Which means I get to say it again.

...which I like doing.

okay then

Thread moves fast today. I just called someone out on westeros.org for being weirdly sexist. You know the Social Justice Warriors who actually are sexist against like, dudes and stuff? Yeah.

^Above

Even though VP 2's controls were terrible and was done turn based in a 3-D enviroment, it was a good game nonetheless.

VPII Major Spoiler

Lezard actually forgot all of what he did in VP1 that he did in II(Amnesia). He was plotting world domination for his own ambitions after gaining Odin's power. He was very humorous after demoting Odin taking his position, gave me a good laugh all throughout his madness and to think that he'd kill Mystina after she discovered his secret of the homunculus.

His obsession to Platina is still unchanged though. .___.

Hrist was a traitor after she gave the Dragon Orb to Odin as she was working undercover for him. Angrim never ceses to amaze me. Even after assassinating the king (Alicia's Father). Forgot why he did kill him though. Angrim was a great hero of his time!

I actually liked Hrist. She was the thing that kept me from tossing that game out the window.

[spoiler=Lezard]

Wheeh. I actually found the homunculous plot wonky but more because of the half-elf thing. What is up with Japan and half-elves? But the whole "Odin used to be a very weak god indeed" thing Lezard goes on about...lol wat. I know its supposed to foreshadow Lenneth's whole thing but wat. The plot got real dumb after a point in VP2. Also Brahms. Hes cool but like...ugh what.

Haha, I suppose. Yeah, the first game was better.

It really was despite all the hilarious inconsistencies with the mythology. Like where the fuck is Thor and shit? I also really didnt like the redesigns for full CGI cutscenes in the PSP version. Freya looks weird.

@Loki

Valkyrie Profile II Major Spoiler

Lezard3-1.png

lol

Either way, if Lezard remembers his past in Valkyrie Profile II (Prequel to I), it'll be the end of the universe for all of us.

Lezard is...<3 in my book.

Lezard stopped being kind of awesome when he didnt sound like he did in the first game. I loved that voice.

"They say one should not speak ill of the dead, so i say 'Nice try!'"

Yeah...

Good eveni-

sadkjfahfakjfhdlkjadsaksjdhadjdfrick

also wow looking at the backlog, so much chaos caused by one little doodle, ahaha;;

Oh hai adorable font. Wait, doodle? Good thing i didnt backread.

It really was despite all the hilarious inconsistencies with the mythology. Like where the fuck is Thor and shit? I also really didnt like the redesigns for full CGI cutscenes in the PSP version. Freya looks weird.

Thor? Well, he and the other Aesir just cameo on the intermissions when Freya gives you the war report. I know I also saw Baldur in one of them.

Oh hai adorable font. Wait, doodle? Good thing i didnt backread.

Oh, hello~

It's just a cute little doodle I did for stress relief while I was in class... I'm actually really glad it looks good... I was afraid I was getting a little rusty on my art skills, ahaha;;