FE4 THREAD

Fia

- Signature images can be no longer than 550 pixels and no higher than 250 pixels. The maximum size is 300 Kb per image.

- Signature images larger than the specified size, may be included within spoiler tags.

- The total of all images in your signatures may not be greater than 600kb.

It does not break any of these unless the individual squares add up to more than 600kb.

It's not, as you can see.

On the other hand, signatures can't be more than 300 pixels tall, so for the images to stay they need to be in spoiler tags.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

True. Maybe I'll get it after I'm done watching all of it.

I-I need a r-right to do t-that?

Not cancelled, but maybe delayed even furthur. :<

Shouldn't even take that long

You do, and you don't have it

Rei Rei put it quite nicely

Supposedly FC's delay won't affect SC

On the other hand, signatures can't be more than 300 pixels tall, so for the images to stay they need to be in spoiler tags.

It isn't. The entire sig is less than 275px tall.

Wait... Oooh. The individual squares are 245 by 245, not the whole thing.

It does break the rules. My mistake.

Spoilers will not help with the loading. Each image will load even if it is not seen.

I really can't come up with what to say...

Also

Your whole signature (including text/image etc) must be no taller than 300 pixels. Spoiler tags can help reduce your signature. (This rule is probably broken more often than any other rule as far as I've seen...)

The total of all images in your signatures may not be greater than 600kb.

And also the single image he's reduced it to by now is way larger than 300kb as far as the properties tell me

Wee late

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well Rei, my mother's entire family - hell, my whole family aside from my dad - are on the other end of the country along with my sisters, and my girlfriend lives in the states, which I can't go to anyway because I have no passport (granted, if I got one, then there's be the issue of getting money together for a trip). The point is, I've got very little in the way of an immediate support network, which in turn makes me more prone to snapping and showing just how mentally broken I am.

Also seriously Mak I am not becoming a fucking anarchist why do you do this

Also seriously Mak I am not becoming a fucking anarchist why do you do this

That's not anarchy; it's moral relativism. In all seriousness, what is holding you back?

Edited by Makaze

I guess I can make do with just Tiz...

Well, depending on the kb size, you could put one more same-sized pixel-wise pic next to it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well Rei, my mother's entire family - hell, my whole family aside from my dad - are on the other end of the country along with my sisters, and my girlfriend lives in the states, which I can't go to anyway because I have no passport (granted, if I got one, then there's be the issue of getting money together for a trip). The point is, I've got very little in the way of an immediate support network, which in turn makes me more prone to snapping and showing just how mentally broken I am.

I can relate to that, really.

But you can't give up (and I am assuming you aren't). I mean, I talk to this girl for like 4 years, but I never got to see her. All I know is that all this time will make our actual meeting be even better, but for now I am a financially broken dood. What we should do is work on that, extra-hard.

Though the other sad thing is the height limit used to be 400 pixels instead of 300 =< Or I think it was...

Isn't it 250?

I tried putting pics 500x281 in my sig, and it said it was too large, so I'm pretty sure that unless they extended it, that issue remains regardless.

Isn't it 250?

I tried putting pics 500x281 in my sig, and it said it was too large, so I'm pretty sure that unless they extended it, that issue remains regardless.

Nah I'm talking about the signature height overall, including text. The image height is 250, the entire signature itself is 300

And yes as TheEnd said, that Tiz gif is still breaking two of the rules. Right click it and check out its properties, Frosty

Also my signature seems too tall!! =O

Maybe I'll just remove the spoiler since that could just be about me page stuffs, or already is

Edited by Freohr Datia

On a side note, the code of conduct for this site is near impossible to find. The link should be in the top navigation instead of a semi-invisible link at the bottom.

Edited by Makaze

Really I should be a responsible member and report every signature that breaks the rules that I see, but there are so so so so many of them they'd be getting 100 reports from me in a couple hours and might think I was just going berserk x3

A lot of the mods never seem to care anyway...

On a side note, the code of conduct for this site is near impossible to find. The link should be in the top navigation instead of a semi-invisible link at the bottom.

500e3f50ead21a61f435ef5ff07eb281.png

?