Fia

like brewing cute girls and things

i'm not playing powerpuff girls

and i finished ayesha last... night

it was 3-4am, but still

are you jelly jenni

also

>fujoshi

ahh that reminds me to check those webcomics... ah yes! updates!

which webcomics

no idea what you're talking about~

Your sig...

I thought you'd go through with the challenge :c

he is weak

Madoka magica too stronk :c
just as expected

@"football stuff"

...<_<

it's a religion around here Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

it's okay. ish.

(did you enjoy it?)

ohh i see. how nice!

well admittedly Easter is quite late this year, but a break is still good! summer vacation isn't exactly right after, for most schools. I think they finish in July. but for me, being a university student, i finish on my last exam which is like early June. so yes it is very silly this year

What a TE thing to say! x3

Well, yes. And no. I guess all I can is... "The grass is always greener on the other side."

The kids are cute, toddlers and kindergartners, especially.

Silly, indeed.

Just accept me as the one true bunnylord and all will be well

All hail Lumi, lord of all bunnies?

then do it

also, neal's whole "i don't know many people who..." is one of the motives why i don't have a high opinion about homeschooling

But I really don't care.

Yet.

To be honest, I don't either.

For one, it's harder to get into universities (which, thank God, I was able to do, despite being homeschoooled). I mean, it's getting easier these days, especially in America, but still. No official diploma really hinders things. Not only that, but homeschoolers - not all, but in general - tend to me more socially introverted. (I'm totally not, but I count myself as one of the exceptions... Like, I'm not an extrovert, but I'm not an introvert either.) On top of that, it can just get... boring, staying at home all the time. Sure there are those "homeschool organizations" here, but I never could join those things, as I was moving often/abroad.

But I really didn't have any other choice. My mom decided that's what was best, and I went along. No complaints from me. Usually.

On the bright side, children can move at a different pace, be it faster or slower, and not have problems. No social pressure helps, too, I suppose. Not only that, but it helps self-teaching/learning. Something that can be really valuable. And teaches person to get used to being alone often. Although in my case, I had three siblings. And, of course, video games.

I really don't know where I place myself in regards to homeschooling.

And I actually consider myself more fortunate in that I was able to live in Korea and Kyrgyzstan for a total of 5-6 years. It helped language skills (Korean, Russian, and strangely enough, Japanese). And I was able to experience different cultures. And I learned how to easily adapt.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

but but

Lettuce is not a goon eitheeeeeeeeer

It's not like she was trying to insult him or anything by categorizing him, it's only for fun x3 And nothing is ever 100% accurate but it's still fun to try to get something similar~

I know. I'm also playing around too. ;w;

I see I've got people here saying goon too

:I

I'm sorry. :(

but it's okay

you're really into waffles

what what

but I meant the food waffles now \o/

What a TE thing to say! x3

she needs to say more TE things

... on a second thought, no

But I really don't care.

Yet.

a lot of people complain about the government but don't care about politics

it's retarded really

To be honest, I don't either.

For one, it's harder to get into universities (which, thank God, I was able to do, despite being homeschoooled). I mean, it's getting easier these days, especially in America, but still. No official diploma really hinders things. Not only that, but homeschoolers - not all, but in general - tend to me more socially introverted. (I'm totally not, but I count myself as one of the exceptions... Like, I'm not an extrovert, but I'm not an introvert either.) On top of that, it can just get... boring, staying at home all the time. Sure there are those "homeschool organizations" here, but I never could join those things, as I was moving often/abroad.

But I really didn't have any other choice. My mom decided that's what was best, and I went along. No complaints from me. Usually.

On the bright side, children can move at a different pace, be it faster or slower, and not have problems. No social pressure helps, too, I suppose. Not only that, but it helps self-teaching/learning. Something that can be really valuable. And teaches person to get used to being alone often. Although in my case, I had three siblings. And, of course, video games.

I really don't know where I place myself in regards to homeschooling.

And I actually consider myself more fortunate in that I was able to live in Korea and Kyrgyzstan for a total of 5-6 years. It helped language skills (Korean, Russian, and strangely enough, Japanese). And I was able to experience different cultures. And I learned how to easily adapt.

on the other hand, complete social cluelessness

what what

but I meant the food waffles now \o/

it's okay

because if you make 3 goals and only takes one in two games, that must mean that you're the worse team

rant, tonton

she needs to say more TE things

... on a second thought, no

a lot of people complain about the government but don't care about politics

it's retarded really

on the other hand, complete social cluelessness

What's wrong, TE?

Are you afraid?

Sad, indeed.

But it's reality.

This is unfortunately true. ;w;

I know. I'm also playing around too. ;w;

You were playing around but I feel as if you still wouldn't have made such a joke if you didn't actually think/believe it yourself

What's wrong, TE?

Are you afraid?

Sad, indeed.

But it's reality.

This is unfortunately true. ;w;

it isn't a matter of fear

not reality

surrender

what are you going to do, neal

You were playing around but I feel as if you still wouldn't have made such a joke if you didn't actually think/believe it yourself

look, freohr is playing the "every joke has a hint of truth" card too Edited by TheEnd

NOTHING IS OKAY.

*goes to another Tales of game*

I tried playing fe4 with my ps3 controller.

it's also something else that I... um, I guess I shouldn't have said it because I don't feel like revealing something else. .w. Edited by Magnolia

Tonton was talking about Estaduais?

Some rules are pretty fucking stupid. The team with the best campaign only needing a tie is bollocks

Yes, fear of being overwhelmed by her silliness!

But you said.

That's how people act.

And how people act.

Is reality.

Hopefully, college will help.

New people, etc.

this isn't a matter of silliness

how people act

is a choice

"but i can't choose how others act-"

you can choose how you act

we shall see

maybe

Tonton was talking about Estaduais?

Some rules are pretty fucking stupid. The team with the best campaign only needing a tie is bollocks

yay for cruzeiro and double 0x0s Edited by TheEnd

also, neal's whole "i don't know many people who..." is one of the motives why i don't have a high opinion about homeschooling

I see now.

I guess I'm an exception, then.

Also, you need to tell Neal about how people get into politics and possibly economics much earlier than adulthood.

weeeeeell......

nah yeah I think my company was okay

See? You're a good Jenni!

I see now.

I guess I'm an exception, then.

Also, you need to tell Neal about how people get into politics and possibly economics much earlier than adulthood.

hopefully, comrade

oh yeah, there's that too

exactly

also lol vasco

not their fault that atlético is a shit Edited by TheEnd