• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Night thread.

Night, Sinbad.

*Slams it* Many thanks.

LOOOOOL

You know what? I think im going to turn in early too.

Pleasant dreams of tricks.

funny how Thor is one of the few mainstream movies with more fanservice for women than for men

While Marvel still has ways to go (solo Black Widow and Captain Marvel would be great), they do realise that they have a strong female fanbase and instead of shunning them like some other companies (one show got cancelled because the higher-ups found out about having a significant female view-base when it was marketed for males, I don't remember exactly which one though), Marvel actually tries to be more inclusive in their products.

's why I like Marvel.

Chris Hemsworth muscle shots doesnt hurt ever.

Edited by Thor Odinson

funny how Thor is one of the few mainstream movies with more fanservice for women than for men

RIGHT?! And this is probably why its so successful. Captain America isnt skimping on the fanservice either. *eyebrows at Winter Soldier* MCU is really wising up. Its great! *rolls in it*

Oh, i think we will see the Widow film. Natasha is getting really popular with just about everybody on the planet.

Night, Sinbad.

Pleasant dreams of tricks.

Hue! Noot!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Hmm... with all the previous conversation... it has got me thinking. Regardless of source material, through many years I've found and looked up fanworks of many kinds. Some of them, I'll admit, aren't really stuff you'd expect from their source material, yet I didn't turned my back to them. For what? Many reasons perhaps; curiosity from the premise itself, perhaps it caught my attention, perhaps I did come to like the work itself, etc.

At this point, I don't even know what to think anymore of that. It's a subject of judgement in whatever way it'll come, and yet I can't really say I regretted to have come across many of those works and have seen their contents. So whatever, judged or not, I don't really care at this point...

star_trek_Q.jpg

And the presiding judge declares GUILTY as charge of the crime of... what crime really... you be the judge!

And so I bid adieu to the topic for now...

obama-kicks-the-door-o.gif

Edited by Acacia Sgt

(one show got cancelled because the higher-ups found out about having a significant female view-base when it was marketed for males, I don't remember exactly which one though)

This must be the most stupid reason for cancelling a show

Oh LOL, I remember these videos...

Too bad this is the sort of stuff that would really REALLY loose it's humor when translated... oh well...

That's NOT even funny.

You're right. It's not funny. It's hilarious. How some naive person wants to challenge the FE god.

At least the bad MLP fanbase wasn't prevalent in the 90's and bashing on Nintendo and Mario constantly in their TV advertising.

Well, I managed to shoot down Carla on missions 3 and 8 (Off. Support Phoenix from Lamia on Rampage Ghost was just enough for the Guarlion if they both crit), but I just don't have the firepower for either Echidna or Ouka on stage 13 on exHard. Lack of weapon upgrades too stronk. ~18.5k too much. I'm getting barely ~12k on Valored Darkness Slash and ~6k on a Phoenix crit. Sigh. No bonus goodies for me.

Yeeeeeeah... EX-Hard combined with going for the secrets that involve killing the "impossible" doesn't go hand in hand Doktor. You want to split these into separate playthroughs as Ex-Hard is what you do when you're confident enough to say "I can take on this game without weapon upgrades despite the bullshit parts of the game just got a whole lot bullshittier."

If Arado's not part of your main team, see if you can up the water rank for the pilot since I remember this one mission being a pain cause he was stuck on underwater.

Also, SF seems to be the place for people to find what's not really there.

Edited by Sirius

If he was gone since Thursday I would say he's out for the holiday, but since he was here, I don't know

I believe Bal knows, though

Aaaand, I'm off to sleep

wait why Bal?