FE4 THREAD

Fia

How on earth did you become an admin? I thought you were a mod.

I was both. VASM approached me one day to see if I'd be willing become a mod when they needed people to cover the forum on the more active EST time, I liked the site and VASM's a nice guy so I said sure to volunteering as a mod.

Few months later (something like 3-4), the admin at the time I was mod left and I was promoted to Admin though I didn't do much to spice things up here, I was more of a mod with "greater power" hahah.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, time to leave for my last class... as a side-note, I think I'm not gonna see that exam grade, it's been almost a month since the exam... oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was both. VASM approached me one day to see if I'd be willing become a mod when they needed people to cover the forum on the more active EST time, I liked the site and VASM's a nice guy so I said sure to volunteering as a mod.

Few months later (something like 3-4), the admin at the time I was mod left and I was promoted to Admin though I didn't do much to spice things up here, I was more of a mod with "greater power" hahah.

What made you step down?

there is no way he's actually watching. Like right now, I'm the only anon user here.

It's just that he's too siriusohgodimsorryiwontdoitagain serious.

Except when Jenni is around.

TE is willing to be silly around Jenni.

So you're just trying to get TE's attention? >_>

You are. Why else would you say I talked about it first?!

huh

no

I know I am.

What made you step down?

Some reasons. Here's 2

1. The place got rather peaceful so I felt I was no longer needed. The notion of having "power" in an online forum was of no interest to me, I just volunteered to help with troublemakers.

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still see reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

Edited by Sirius

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

...do people actually do that? >_>

Some reasons. Here's 2

1. The place got rather peaceful so I felt I was no longer needed. The notion of having "power" in an online forum was of no interest to me, I just volunteered to help with troublemakers.

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

You and I seem not so different.

I'm glad you stepped down.

Who said he had to be logged in?

There is a guest viewing the thread as of this writing.

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still see reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

Haha. Some of those reports were kind of hilarious. Edited by Frank Castle

I just answered that in the post you quoted.

There is a guess viewing the thread as of this writing.

Haha. Some of those reports were kind of hilarious.

Were you around during the time of the Inui tickets? That was amazing.

Edited by Sirius

I'm torn.

Do I go to the state school where I get almost all of the tuition paid? (~$20,000 out of a $24,000 tuition + room & board)

Or do I go to a better private school which is offering $40,000 out of a $58,000 tuition + room & board?

I didn't receive my final financial package info for UMCP until today.

And I made the deposit at Richmond.

Because I thought tuition would be similar.

Which it was.

Until thirty minutes ago.

;n;

I skim some of your posts because you sometimes go on about stuff that makes little sense and sometimes... I can't tell if you're a guy or girl.

But I'm a guuuuuuuy! ;n;

Probably to Neal and Shirley he is.

Its like life support or something

>_>

I'm going to report you because that ">_>" emoticon is clearly there to spite Srs!

Inui reported people?

Wow.

oh oops sorry

I'm going to report you because that ">_>" emoticon is clearly there to spite Srs!

what

nou

*spites you*

Edited by Chen

Inui reported people?

Wow.

Well yes, but when I speak of the "Inui tickets" it's a different matter, one pertaining to why his warn level was high. Basically, he wanted to convince us that we're wrong and we should care about the fact he was a mod on the smashboards or something stupid like that.

Edited by Sirius

I honestly don't remember. I do remember the time TLS reported a SHITTON of Destiny Hero's posts citing "bad grammer". I think I suspended him for doing that.

Well yes, but when I speak of the "Inui tickets" it's a different matter, one pertaining to why his warn level was high. Basically, he wanted to convince us that we're wrong and we should care about the fact he was a mod on the smashboards or something stupid like that.

oh yeah! And this was the only place he ever had any problems, right?

I honestly don't remember. I do remember the time TLS reported a SHITTON of Destiny Hero's posts citing "bad grammer". I think I suspended him for doing that.

Tch. Looking back, first gen SF (back when the likes of Masu and Lyle were around and the forum was year old or less) seemed like one big circle jerk.

oh yeah! And this was the only place he ever had any problems, right?

Yeah hahah.

Edited by Sirius