• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can handle her and often do. Im just not arsed about E3.

it was more so that I gave her six links to news articles announcing Nintendo showing a direct instead of doing a live broadcast in E3 and she denied them and said they were all fake.

Edited by Tryhard

it was more so that I gave her six links to news articles announcing Nintendo showing a direct instead of doing a live broadcast in E3 and she denied them and said they were all fake.

Tch.

it was more so that I gave her six links to news articles announcing Nintendo showing a direct instead of doing a live broadcast in E3 and she denied and said they were all fake.

man that was just

and she still denied it

wow >_>

Oh the idiocy..

She lives in her own world and dislikes it when people tell her that she can't impose her world's rules on the rest of us.

People hate jury duty because it's boring, yes? There's a simple solution! Have Franziska Von Karma around to spice things up!

Whipping the jury for not paying attention.

Von Karma: OBJECTION! *cracks whip* These foolish fools who foolish drool onto their foolish selves are not paying attention to the proceedings!

Judge: *shakes head disappointingly* Mr. Wright, I'm afraid we're going to have to penalise you for this.
Phoenix: Wait, why me?
And then everyone's happy! Yaaay!

People hate jury duty because it's boring, yes? There's a simple solution! Have Franziska Von Karma around to spice things up!

Von Karma: OBJECTION! *cracks whip* These foolish fools who foolish drool onto their foolish selves are not paying attention to the proceedings!

Judge: *shakes head disappointingly* Mr. Wright, I'm afraid we're going to have to penalise you for this.

Why Yuffie

Why Yuffie

Because Yuffie is Yuffie.

People like that need help

The world doesn't revolve around them

Its narcissism or something like that.

The bad thing about narcissism is that the people are convinced they don't have a problem and, as such, refuse any sort of 'help'.

*shrugs*

Because it amused me? Court would be a lot more interesting that way! I should become a judge, and impose these mockeries of the legal system upon my court!

You never change do you?

Because Yuffie is Yuffie.

The bad thing about narcissism is that the people are convinced they don't have a problem and, as such, refuse any sort of 'help'.

We both knew that, of course

Its stupid, but tragic as well.

Franziska is best

Franziska is best

I definitely liked her more after that second game epilogue.

You never change do you?

We both knew that, of course

Its stupid, but tragic as well.

pretty much. Most personality disorders (I think that's what they're classified as, at least) are like that.