• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, too.

All of you FE4 thread people seem ancient to me.

I have no idea, I guess my ALLCAPSING would make me look younger and dumber.

I guess I just look dumber

Oh, do explain

Well, I don't really have much. Maybe it was your choice of avis, or your behavior, or something. It just never clicked to me you could be younger tan mid-20's at the least. And yes, though your birthday is listed in your profile I don't think I ever get it to remain in my memories, which is why I held that belief for so long. Or remembering when the birthdays of the day thing on the main page of teh fórums displayed you.

Actually, just you wait. Chances are not low that come next year I'll be displaying surprise again at seeing you turn 21...

Well, I don't really have much. Maybe it was your choice of avis, or your behavior, or something. It just never clicked to me you could be younger tan mid-20's at the least. And yes, though your birthday is listed in your profile I don't think I ever get it to remain in my memories, which is why I held that belief for so long. Or remembering when the birthdays of the day thing on the main page of teh fórums displayed you.

I guess I am a bit retro sometimes. Not everyone uses Romario, Don Ramon or Chavo as their avi...

nah

Just louder.

My written words are loud

Actually, just you wait. Chances are not low that come next year I'll be displaying surprise again at seeing you turn 21...

I think that's likely to happen

biatch that gave birth? What is this?

That's the literal translation. It would be equivalent to something like HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Statistics is a lovely field

I'd go into it for masters weren't for dual-degree grad school sounds hellish, maybe if CS doesn't work out

how old do you think I am judging from purely my speech and shit and disregard the whole college talk

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'd go into it for masters weren't for dual-degree grad school sounds hellish, maybe if CS doesn't work out

how old do you think I am judging from purely my speech and shit and disregard the whole college talk

17~19

actually this is my standard age for when I don't know the actual one for anyone really

Edited by Baldo

early twenties?

Two more weeks.

Until freedom.

sv4d.png

Evening, thread!

Did you ask Kitty to use that?

I heard talk about natural disasters

We got evangelical right-wingers
And inbrednecks

Georgia in particular has bad drivers who take driving for granted

You speak about Georgia too much

I have this policy when it comes to people in general