• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to forget the last two pages and move on with meh life

That's probably the best thing anyone could do right now.

They can give up on me all they want. I'm a hopeless walking dumbass that can't even get along with some people due to being a mistake for not knowing complete of my surroundings and understanding. But...I never do this on purpose to hurt, anger, or annoy anybody. -.-

Edited by Barbie

WHAT THE $(#&**&$ AM I DOING WRONG THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING RIGHT? HUH? HUH? ANSWER ME?

Speaking as someone who is probably on several ignores lists...

You misdiagnosed someone with psychological health issues based on assumptions... Given the nature of that field, misdiagnosis can be dangerous... People have avoided others because of these labels before. Is it so unreasonable to be upset when someone else tries to pin it down? Worse, inaccurately...

You also spammed the thread... If you did that often enough, even I would ignore you just to have a cleaner reading experience...

Edited by Makaze

Not a good individual. I can write that phrase 1000 times if need be...

Tell it to my existence.

just like everyone here is crazy, including me. It's like one big dysfunctional family!

Specifically, I just only went with what anxiety and phobia meant through wiki article links that I have posted. But...taking note to never say anything related to psychological matters unless in a way that doesn't lead to devastation.

I never said that I was a good individual. Did I?

I just only know....nothing of socialization and responsibility!

Just a pile of stupid. This is exactly why being around others is dangerous. People frighten me. Again...just a stupid dumbass that makes it too late to repair anything that SOC, Shirl, BLS, and TonTon want nothing to be bothered by. Who could blame them? I'm too stupid to socialize right.

As for some actual advice, spamming the thread with disruptive posts isn't really going to help. I won't lie, I really don't get your posts, and not all of us can be fantastic at socializing (tell me, right?), but if you are actually genuine and not trying to start fights with people (not saying you are, haven't really seen the posts), it's not going to help. I'd suggest not taking people going against you on the internet so seriously, but I can't say everyone would see it that way.

Edited by Tryhard

Same, while I still have patience.

I'm sorry.

*sigh*

I've said my peace and will leave it at that.

Edited by Barbie

Not a good individual. I can write that phrase 1000 times if need be...

I think Shadowfrost is right. They are not trying to make you feel bad. They're trying to get you to do the right things, right now and in the future.

The right thing to do now is apologize. Don't tell them how bad you feel. Try to make them feel better.

The right to do in the future is be more careful about making sensitive assumptions.

Don't beat yourself up... Push yourself forward.

EDIT: Late.

Edited by Makaze

just like everyone here is crazy, including me. It's like one big dysfunctional family!

As for some actual advice, spamming the thread with disruptive posts isn't really going to help. I won't lie, I really don't get your posts, and not all of us can be fantastic at socializing (tell me, right?), but if you are actually genuine and not trying to start fights with people (not saying you are, haven't really seen the posts), it's not going to help. I'd suggest not taking people going against you on the internet so seriously, but I can't say everyone would see it that way.

I try to make them thoroughly understandable as possible. But...some of the things....-.-

It's just...

I must...

Try to not discuss anything related to feeling and streetwise stuff as I phail to know any of it.

Bold: I'll say.

I think Shadowfrost is right. They are not trying to make you feel bad. They're trying to get you to do the right things, right now and in the future.

The right thing to do now is apologize. Don't tell them how bad you feel. Try to make them feel better.

The right to do in the future is be more careful about making sensitive assumptions.

Don't beat yourself up... Push yourself forward.

EDIT: Late.

Ok.

...And I'm sorry for going on about it...-.-

However...

BLS and TONTON will get a strike for emotionally attacking me. It'll be dropped when they learn to clean up their act.

Edited by Barbie

Miss Bindi, I think it's safe to come out of lurking, if you'd like.

Yes...

I try to make them thoroughly understandable as possible. But...some of the things....-.-

It's just...

I must...

Try to not discuss anything related to feeling and streetwise stuff as I phail to know any of it.

Bold: I'll say.

Ok.

...And I'm sorry for going on about it...-.-

However...

BLS and TONTON will get a strike for emotionally attacking me. It'll be dropped when they learn to clean up their act.

Overall pointer: Ask more questions than you answer in subjects you don't know much about. Especially sensitive ones.

You also have a strike with them, which is why they feel that way.

Maybe you should both stop holding grudges and try to understand each other, without beating yourselves up or beating each other up. Just talk about what you would need to do to get along, and why you haven't been able to up to this point.

Edited by Makaze

@Makaze

Actually, it's been that way since I've asked too many questions. I do try to understand and to get along with one another.

I'm sorry, Kat. I really am.

Edited by Barbie

@Makaze

Actually, it's been that way since I've asked too many questions.

In this case, your questions were based on preconceptions that you did not ask about (medication, it being mild, etc). You answered for others, too. I can't speak for other cases, but do you think that could be the problem?

In this case, your questions were based on preconceptions that you did not ask about (medication, it being mild, etc). You answered for others, too. I can't speak for other cases, but do you think that could be the problem?

There are things that I'm unaware of. ...I didn't know that talking about mild and a psychological case that I've picked up from wiki would hurt someone emotionally. Getting the just dessert from two here made me realize it. But...they didn't have to go too far to alienate this topic further screwing me up.

Edited by Barbie

Calling someone's phobia that you know absolutely nothing about "mild" makes it sound like you're downplaying it. Like you're saying it's not that big of a deal. Calling a phobia "mild" is rude.

There are things that I'm unaware of. ...I didn't know that talking about mild would hurt someone emotionally. Getting the just dessert from two here made me realize it. But...they didn't have to go too far to alienate this topic further screwing me up.

Like I said, psychology is a sensitive topic for a lot of people.

I think you get where I'm going with this. We can stop.

All I have to say at this point is: Do not sweat it. No one gets better by brooding. Be more careful in the future and everything will work out eventually.

Edited by Makaze