• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you wear earrings to bed? Couldn't you risk ripping out an earlobe if they get caught?

Or is that just dangly earrings?

My guess would be that's just dangly, since it's hard to think of a sleeping position where you could rip out a stud. I switched to studs anyway because I was wearing some heavy dangles.

Maybe she's secretly a Bajoran, heh...

Bajoran?

oh man I've been sleeping for over 12 hours. Granted I kept waking up every few hours though.

I'm tempted to block her every once and a while.

But meh

why haven't you

and I don't care if he/she/it reads this post

oh man I've been sleeping for over 12 hours. Granted I kept waking up every few hours though.

why haven't you

and I don't care if he/she/it reads this post

Because I dislike blocking people

Even if they are Ayanami

And what

Are you referring to me or Ayanami in that post

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

Because I dislike blocking people

Even if they are Ayanami

And what

Are you referring to me or Ayanami in that post

oh... so a personal thing.

what

of course Ayanami >_> pretty sure you're a dude (and considering you posted your pic so that's been proven too)

A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

I think that particular topic has been brought up before, and has been answered I think... but I don't quite remember exact details.

what is Makaze going on about?

There's no proof against it. Also, she's always stated herself to be one

In SF, maybe so. I don't believe IT's words anymore anyway.

actually i don't feel like going on about a topic about someone I don't care about. I'm pretty suree older FE4 threaders doesn't believe it either. I'll just keep it as it because as long as there isn't proof, I will keep referring it as it.

Edited by Espeon

actually i don't feel like going on about a topic about someone I don't care about. I'm pretty suree older FE4 threaders doesn't believe it either. I'll just keep it as it because as long as there isn't proof, I will keep referring it as it.

Hail, for I am an Erisian emissary.

I do not speak Swahili.

Depending on the person, that can be incredibly offensive. I'm sure there's some other non-gendered pronoun you could use, but on the other hand, unless there's a complaint maybe it's not a big deal.

Depending on the person, that can be incredibly offensive. I'm sure there's some other non-gendered pronoun you could use, but on the other hand, unless there's a complaint maybe it's not a big deal.

I'm sure you're right, but I don't really know what other non-gendered pronoun to use. if someone has one in mind, I'm all ears.

I'm sure you're right, but I don't really know what other non-gendered pronoun to use. if someone has one in mind, I'm all ears.

Try hir, ze, they.