• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

misgendering would be referring a dude as a girl or vice versa

what you're missing is that Ayanami is labeling herself as a female, and while you don't have proof whether she a girl, a guy posing as a girl or a transgender guy, she should be referred as a girl since that's what she wants us to refer her as

as Cabbage said, she doesn't need any proof, most people here have no proof of their gender either, but you still refer to them as what they have chosen to be referred as, don't you?

calling someone by gender neutral pronouns is okay, but doing it because you have no "proof" that person is what she claims to be is true is unnecessary

we're all miserable piles of lies and secrets anyway

There was a time when I thought "well if they're faking their gender or maybe even doing it out of perversion then I don't want to comply because I only want to refer to people who've really changed their gender"

But I've been convinced at some other point on SF that... I guess it's fine referring to them as what they want and it can be impolite doing otherwise~ More so if they're really serious about it...

I'd say only go neutral if that person hasn't specifically made clear to you which they'd prefer to be referred to with. If they say anything along the lines of "I am male" or "I am female" though then there's no reason to stick to gender neutral anymore (unless you forgot maybe and keep using gender neutral pronouns as a habit like I'm certain Makaze has x3). I don't think gender neutral pronouns would be too harmful, unless they say "it"~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Someone who enjoys others pain, as well as his or hers pain.

Masosadist

I'm pretty sure the term for that is sadomasochist. Props for being creative, though.

i was typing

i won't continue on the subject here, but if you feel this discussion isn't finished (I don't) i'll gladly continue it in a pm

i feel it's finished

hence my edit

i don't feel the need to have to continue a subject about a person who I've already effectively cut all ties to

it was my fault for bringing it up so

I apologize to this thread for bringing up such a subject. *leaves cake on the table as an apology gift*

Edited by Espeon

o where's TE

apparently lulu is a male cat so i guess rollo fits as a localized name ;w;

I still prefer Lulu and will keep calling it Lulu!

Edited by Espeon