• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the other game previews and liking the create your own Mario levels game as well as the Melee Zelda game that even Zelda and Midna can even join the action. Pokemon Omega Red and Sapphire already have huge plans for that one. XD

Because I have a PS4 and no games in it for 6 months now, and I bought a WiiU 2 months ago and I have 6 games already, coincidence?

And even if that is biased...I am not the only one who says that they were more excited about Nintendo's conference than the others...

Because I have a PS4 and no games in it for 6 months now, and I bought a WiiU 2 months ago and I have 6 games already, coincidence?

And even if that is biased...I am not the only one who says that they were more excited about Nintendo's conference than the others...

Heh, I know that feeling. As it stands, I'm doubting if I should go for the PS3 and get a Wii U instead now...

Why not both? Eh, too much time will have to happen for that, haha.

Heh, I know that feeling. As it stands, I'm doubting if I should go for the PS3 and get a Wii U instead now...

Someone could say, how can you compare a console that has been there for 8 months with one that has been there for almost 2 years...well there is the problem...

WiiU was accused of not having games among other things, and it is not really my fault PS4 can't play PS3 games (yet)...

Oh... Why would you get a PS4 already. O_O I can't picture myself getting a Wii U because I don't really do Nintendo consoles but... I MAY end up getting a PS4 if only because of Tales of lol...and maybe something else. But at this moment, I don't see myself getting any of the current gen consoles.

And oh. Idk.

wat

PS3 first

and then a Wii U much later if you want.

Oh... Why would you get a PS4 already. O_O I can't picture myself getting a Wii U because I don't really do Nintendo consoles but... I MAY end up getting a PS4 if only because of Tales of lol...and maybe something else. But at this moment, I don't see myself getting any of the current gen consoles.

And oh. Idk.

Your way of thinking is correct. My father bought it for me, I can't hold it against him, can I?

*hugs father*

*sigh*

Today doesn't feel like it's going well. I feel like my mind is speeding way to fast.

I'm not friendly enough

Nothing I do feels right

Everything I do is wrong.

I wanna crawl into a cave somewhere T_T

Edited by Ace Tactician