• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing i didn't like about expendabros was the lag at around the third stage

Cheap art style

Can only shoot in two directions

Too much shit on screen that covers the enemy bullets

One-hit death

The lag pretty much killed it for me

What's the problem with one hit death

It's a problem when you expect to have awesome characters, but have to move around like a chicken because you can't take a hit.

It's also a problem when you don't have good weapon controls, and take fall damage.

This really shouldn't call itself Broforce.

Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it in stuff like Contra or Metal Slug, because those are good, but this isn't.

i never took fall damage o3o

on another note i really hate using bro caesar in expendables and brominator in broforce

fuck that

the game is nothing exceptional but it's still pretty fun 8V

shit tastes

I haven't touched FE8 in forever and decided to pick it up on my 3DS because I dunno where the cartridge went. Aaaaaaaaand I forgot who's usable and who's not. \ o / Ephraim's route ftw, but not even close to choosing.

i would actually send you a mask if I coulf

a penguin mask? that'd be pretty awesome if you had one. o:

Life stinks.

live in a chocolate shop

Cheap art style

Can only shoot in two directions

Too much shit on screen that covers the enemy bullets

One-hit death

The lag pretty much killed it for me

the cheap art style killed it for you because it can only take one shot

I'm on 39!

[spoiler=LoGH eps 39]holy cheeses Rupert is Rubinsky's son??? omigad. i bet he's one of his many children... jk idk. Rubinsky is one of those kind of men, right?

damn. so Rupert is gonna be just like his daddy. scheming impatient etc. scary people.

Mittermeyer: will we clash with Yang soon? Yang... what are you doing right now? dancing with beautiful women at a victorious party?

camera goes to Yang sick with a cold and being taken care of by a 16 y.o. boy BWAHAHA

that heroic image that people must have of Yang.Yang the Hero. Magician. Miracle.

but he's an untidy 30 something y.o. man who likes to put his feet up and is tired of all this military stuff.

cool guy though. all that matters is his brains and abilitiez to save the Alliance from being mauled by Galactic Empire.

and he has nice ideas which i like to agree with. what is a nation?

but he's a fortunate man and is lucky as he sails through promotions etc (except when he takes sh*t like at that inquiry) sigh he is admired by people but then feared by the politicians hmph silly politicians

and what's this, Reuental wondering if he could take the universe too? oops i forgot his exact words. or was he just wondering on a whim if he could be as successful as Reinhard...

wow Reinhard. "if anyone has the balls to overthrow me then i welcome them to". he's such a cool guy. so... charismatic. i can feel him shining as he made that broadcast to the universe, declaring war on the Alliance because the Kaiser is at the FPA. all eyes on their screens, watching that brilliant radiant dazzling shining star. Lohengramm Dynasty huh... i feel happy for the citizens there. they're happy, so that's all that matters, right? it's as Yang says. such a kind dictator is like a rare miracle once in a few centuries. hmm but for how long will Reinhard stay pure before the power consumes him or before he loses his sanity... please stay sane your highness. Kircheis! bless him from the heavens! Hilda! take care of him! Annerose!... please stay alive!!!

besides the remaining nobles i wonder if there are many that dislike Reinhard.

oh yeah to think they kidnapped the young Kaiser. man so many plots and schemes and everybody is using each other for their own gains. that Captn Schumacher isn't too stupid. Phezzan people using them agh...

but Reinhard is soooo sharp and smart and sees through nearly all of Phezzan's intentions and even makes the Boltik(?) guy sweat as if he's being interrogated hahaha

lol Oberstein can read Reinhard's mind. hmm. that guy can be pretty creepy. so unemotional.

Annerose and Hilda getting buddy buddy! and who's this little Konrad at Anne's villa?... will it be another puppy love? good Hilda convinces Anne to accept defenses around the villa. it did seem pretty unsafe to be out there in the middle of nowhere...!

ohgod the young Kaiser Erwin Josef is such a spoilt kid. NO WONDER obviously because these kind of royal children have like a hundred people waiting on them. monarchy isn't very healthy for children. gawd. well, especially because they were surrounded by those high n mighty privileged nobles.

well at least Reinhard has Hilda now. trustworthy woman... ooh will they get married

Attenborough: i didn't turn 30 because i wanted to!

ah didn't Yang say those exact words too. but with 31. sounds like something TheEnd might say too

lovely light-hearted banter at Iserlohn. Schenkopp and Poplan being MENLY influences to Julian. but Julian is so sensible... and he takes care of Hero Yang! maybe Julian is the one influencing too. well they're all learning from each other i guess. haha, that story about Schenkopp and Poplan coming out of Woman A and Woman B's rooms... hmm meanwhile the Galactic side tend to be all srs business. where are their jokers?

ohnooo Julian just got orders to be sent away to Phezzan! he's leaving his nest and flying to a new place. everybody gives advice and offers presents etc etc. such a popular boy. hehe what will Yang do without him. oh i know maybe it's Frederica's turn to do his household duties! hehe.

hmm speaking of women obviously there won't be many in the military but i don't remember seeing much. maybe there were some in the background? but Frederica is the only named one on FPA side. hmm but yeah they're already stealing all the talent into the military. the women have to make more babies back home so there are more soldiers in the future -_-

and then Reinhard has Hilda. but they seem to have even less women in the army side. so... traditional?

hmmmmm war war war

I still shot at it 5 times though

But seriously, I was expecting Contra, but that's definitely not what I got : (

i just like shooting everything in sight as an action hero from the eighties

i'll admit i expected a bit more from the campaign in the original game though, and they even changed the voices to make them less appealing to me

then again few new games interest me these days. my favorite that i played this year is a game from 2004

that sounds pretty

sweet

i like the bitter part more

I still shot at it 5 times though

But seriously, I was expecting Contra, but that's definitely not what I got : (

teehee Contra still best manly run and gun game.

w-what are you doing Tonton

KOKORO NO KOSUMO

ATSUKU MOYASE

i just like shooting everything in sight as an action hero from the eighties

i'll admit i expected a bit more from the campaign in the original game though, and they even changed the voices to make them less appealing to me

then again few new games interest me these days. my favorite that i played this year is a game from 2004

i like the bitter part more

Action heroes from the 80s were so awesome, the bullets avoided them.

@Jenni

No fun allowed in the Empire