• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about possibly getting Monster Hunter 3 but there's like this weird feeling keeping me away

Maybe it might be more complex than it appears?

Idk

If you're talking about the demo... by the sound of things the demo just isn't the best representation of the game. It sends you straight into the big monsters but the beginning of the game is a bunch of sorta tutorial quests to help you become familiar with controls and whatnot. There's also a huge variety of weapons and armour to make (which you need to gather the right materials for). But idk it also depends on how patient you are because the game requires quite a bit of patience and it takes quite a bit of time, like gathering materials for stuff can take some grinding. But not only do you need the patience for that you need patience for getting the hang of weapons because they can be slow and getting used to timing/patterns of monsters and you need to use heal items and whatnot at just the right moment otherwise you're going to get hit~ (not unlike dark souls/demon's souls afaik)

Heehee~

Well if you ever want it for playing with others, it might be more worth your time to wait for MH4U to come out (which will even give you time to think on it) because once that's out eventually MH3U's servers will be closing and then you'd only be able to play it on your own... and really, MH is a game that's pretty much made to be played with others~

But anyway if you're still doubtful about it then hey, just don't get it! At least don't let everybody else's interest in it pressure you into getting it when you don't really want to.

Yes you could, even Integ could give good advice. He's a lot more knowledgeable than I am, I just play to hunt ^o^ But when it comes to numbers he can give a lot of information he's usually talking to dandragon about stuff and I just have no clue what he's saying, I just take in the dulcet tones of his voice and that's enough for me~

I can still try to help though~!

Wii U does have a shortage of games indeed, but there are already a few that capture my attention (Monster Hunter, All Stars Racing, Smash, other things I'm forgetting). Meanwhile, PS4 and XBone are sorely lacking, besides maybe Bloodborne but my brother will get a PS4 anyway, I'll just steal his.

Complaining is fine. Whining without any explanation whatsoever is insufferable though.

Also new UDDUP chapter is up.

Too much talking, not enough swordfighting. ;__;

Pretty much. OldMan didn't follow up on his health issues, for example.

Oh! Time to read.

>post-dreamcast sega

hahaha

Yakuza though.

I've been thinking about possibly getting Monster Hunter 3 but there's like this weird feeling keeping me away

Maybe it might be more complex than it appears?

Idk

It's like Freohr said, the demo might have made it seem so, but the game's not nearly as complex as it might seem. Once you get down to the nitty gritty, it's actually really simple.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because I don't actually care for anything except attack and defence...

Heehee~ I absolutely love making set combinations for skills (as well as appearance. and I'm so proud of myself when I manage to get a combination of both that I really like!!)

Skills are just conveniences that I hate to pass up~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

current gen is still a joke though

also fe x smt is still vaporware

It is, and it is only getting worst from now on.

I honestly don't care about SMTx FE though

It's like Freohr said, the demo might have made it seem so, but the game's not nearly as complex as it might seem. Once you get down to the nitty gritty, it's actually really simple.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because I don't actually care for anything except attack and defence...

It seems pretty complex when almost every other games have auto-lock and no hit boxes.

buzzing on my right ear

won't go away

I've had that happened twice in the last months on my right ear.

It lasted 2-3 weeks each time before disappearing on its own and it was hell to try and sleep with it.

Pretty much caused by intra-auricular earphones. Stopped using them since and I'm careful with the audio volume now, even though I never really abused it in the past.

buzzing on my right ear

won't go away

i still have to play that

Oh...that sucks. ;_;

Did you get it checked?

It's like Shenmue, if Shenmue was better as a video game.

It seems pretty complex when almost every other games have auto-lock and no hit boxes.

The world we live in.

Should Team America 2 get a sequel? Given the current international conjuncture.... or did the original already say enough?