• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favourite part is the poster in Hume's office that says 'Live each day like there is no truly rational reason to believe there will be another'.

Edited by Makaze

:(

I agree.

HMMM, it looks kind of weird and not as great as this one.

*pat*

Your partner also has one of the best AI in a SNES game from what I can tell. (now SOS on the other hand...)

It's nice at least trying playing it once, because it at least has good ideas even if the execution isn't that great. Clock Tower is FAR superior as far as their adventure games go. I highly recommend that one (might consider making a challenge for it later on if you haven't played it yet.)

Decided to take a break. I'm on episode 74.

I see. Edited by Marthur

*pat*

Your partner also has one of the best AI in a SNES game from what I can tell. (now SOS on the other hand...)

It's nice at least trying playing it once. Clock Tower is FAR superior as far as their adventure games go. I highly recommend that one (might consider making a challenge for it later on if you haven't played it yet.)

I noticed that. His AI was phenomenal.

Okay. And yeah, I haven't played Clock Tower, though I was intending to. I guess I'll wait for the challenge instead now.