Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

re: password gifts

you can't actually craft those clothes.

people obtained those passwords by hax??

but Nintendo reveals them slowly through twitter or something. afaik only Sailor's outfit and Summer fun costume have been revealed.

Oh dang, really?

Welp

I think I'll just enter the passwords for the costumes that've been revealed then

That's stupid.

I tried L + R + START/SELECT and it didn't work.

Why isn't that in every game???

Oh well, I guess it isn't as important as it is in a game like Fire Emblem or Pokemon.

impatient neal

Oh dang, really?

Welp

I think I'll just enter the passwords for the costumes that've been revealed then

yeah :O i mean, i guess they have to make these password costumes special otherwise there's not much point...

INTERVIEW AT TARGET TOMORROW

asjfhakjfalkdjfdalkfjafjadglag

firstinterviewohnagaI'msonervouswhatdowhatdo

how the fuck did you get an interview at target

Granted it is seasonal but still. They normally only reserve anything for people someone they know or some bullshit like that.

Granted it is seasonal but still. They normally only reserve anything for people someone they know or some bullshit like that.

Seasonal position in a small country town, I guess?

INTERVIEW AT TARGET TOMORROW

asjfhakjfalkdjfdalkfjafjadglag

firstinterviewohnagaI'msonervouswhatdowhatdo

Good luck, be cool, prepare ahead of time for what questions you think will be asked...

Actually since it's target, here you go:

"Tell us a time you worked on a group project, your role in it, and the result"

"Tell us about yourself"

The less likely "Why do you want to work here"

*explains the job to you*

"Do you have any questions"

*confirms things about your application*

"Are you currently attending school?"

"Have you applied to Target before"

Granted not all of these will be asked, but the group project is almost always asked.

Wow, really?

Edited by Soledai

Whoa!

Hopefully you can be as lucky as me, Walmart seemed pretty desperate when they considered hiring me

Pretty much all the stuff I studied for generic interview questions... just ended up not getting asked at all x3

And some of the stuff I had to answer I answered pretty poorly because they hardly related to the position I was applying for. And yet they still decided OH YES WE'LL HIRE YOU (although I think maybe my availability also helped win them over)

BUT regardless good luck, Bindi!! \o/

And some of the stuff I had to answer I answered pretty poorly because they hardly related to the position I was applying for. And yet they still decided OH YES WE'LL HIRE YOU (although I think maybe my availability also helped win them over)

Yeah, they have a pretty bad tendency to do that, they always seemed to ask me unrelated things also, so it kind of caught me off guard at first.

Yeah, they have a pretty bad tendency to do that, they always seemed to ask me unrelated things also, so it kind of caught me off guard at first.

Oh well I kinda meant that... the questions they asked related at least but my responses were all about stuff that didn't relate (they were all situational questions)

Good luck, be cool, prepare ahead of time for what questions you think will be asked...

Actually since it's target, here you go:

"Tell us a time you worked on a group project, your role in it, and the result"

"Tell us about yourself"

The less likely "Why do you want to work here"

*explains the job to you*

"Do you have any questions"

*confirms things about your application*

"Are you currently attending school?"

"Have you applied to Target before"

Granted not all of these will be asked, but the group project is almost always asked.

Wow, really?

*takes notes* I see I see... I didn't even think about some of those! 'o'

Whoa!

Hopefully you can be as lucky as me, Walmart seemed pretty desperate when they considered hiring me

Pretty much all the stuff I studied for generic interview questions... just ended up not getting asked at all x3

BUT regardless good luck, Bindi!! \o/

Hopefully! Its only a temporary position, but still... experience! and a little money on the side to (attempt) to spoil waifu a bit

goodluck Bindi ^^

Good luck, Belinda!

thank yeeeeeee! ;w;

Oh well I kinda meant that... the questions they asked related at least but my responses were all about stuff that didn't relate (they were all situational questions)

Oh, that's even better, kind of, but you still managed to have an answer for them which is great.

*takes notes* I see I see... I didn't even think about some of those! 'o'

Hopefully! Its only a temporary position, but still... experience! and a little money on the side to (attempt) to spoil waifu a bit

thank yeeeeeee! ;w;

I've been interviewed at the Target in my area enough for them to know me by face(and first name basis, but details)... three times is apparently enough.

So they can't really surprise me with the questions, even though I forgot some of them >_<.

Anyway, good luck again all the same.