• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so i got 10 super bombs but 5 super missiles

there's something wrong

i believe once you get the x-ray scop your live will be much easier

also pay attention to the dots on the map, they indicate power ups

Ugh..... I thought that for once I'd have a job to settle into and no more searching and no more worrying about interviewing

Until my dad (who is my ride and managed to land a job basically the same time I did) said that at some months his job will have a lot of overtime so sometimes he might not be able to bring me to work and that "this job nearby is hiring, it's not too late to quit"

No

I don't want to

I thought I was done searching ;A;

WHY

Edited by Freohr Datia

I haven't even started working there yet, so I don't know anybody there~

I'm going to sleep for now ;n; I have my first orientation tomorrow and I have to get up eeaaarlyyyy

I'm going to try to ask about it after orientation

Edited by Freohr Datia

btw jenni how far are you town-wise

i have unlocked the path to Port Puerto but i am not *officially* meant to be there yet because i have been putting off reporting to Flutter to advance the story. But i just had to go buy those Seashell Buttons.

bonne*

nooooo

i have unlocked the path to Port Puerto but i am not *officially* meant to be there yet because i have been putting off reporting to Flutter to advance the story. But i just had to go buy those Seashell Buttons.

Wow I already caught up to you story-wise.

But I only did the Wizard and Alchemist Lifes so far...

nooooo

have you gotten palm beams yet

i noticed there was one large pine-level carpenter challenge among the palm ones, but when i got to adept... the nearby npc gave me logs from the tier after palm, which pairs with gold instead of silver >_>;

are there any weapons or tools you're in desperate need of upgrading

what life ranks

i'm turtling so i just got to the west plains, as i got ~8 jobs to adept

nooooo

Luck is a lady

So, my intuition was right,

I shouldn't had stopped those French lessons, 7 years ago... >_>

It's not that useful anyway.

what life ranks

i'm turtling so i just got to the west plains, as i got ~8 jobs to adept

Meanwhile, I've reached God status in Paladin and Mercenary, mastered most other jobs (the only one I haven't touched yet is wizard) and am level 87.

The secret mercenary quest boss is hitting me for 600 HP.

*My max HP is 550

have you gotten palm beams yeti noticed there was one large pine-level carpenter challenge among the palm ones, but when i got to adept... the nearby npc gave me logs from the tier after palm, which pairs with gold instead of silver >_>;are there any weapons or tools you're in desperate need of upgradingwhat life ranksi'm turtling so i just got to the west plains, as i got ~8 jobs to adept

palm beams? well i see shops selling them. and palm trees drop palm logs i think.

what do you mean "pair"?

well it may help if i told you my weapon ranks but i keep forgetting to note them down. i just remember Fishing lv6. i don't have a lv6 rod yet. Altho i have a lv7 rod from a drop.

i guess since i haven't started carpenter or blacksmith myself, I'd need any wooden or metallic tools. ooh sewing needle.

Luck is a lady

It's not that useful anyway.

Meanwhile, I've reached God status in Paladin and Mercenary, mastered most other jobs (the only one I haven't touched yet is wizard) and am level 87.

*My max HP is 550

yeah Luck is girly

god god

Wow I already caught up to you story-wise. But I only did the Wizard and Alchemist Lifes so far...

i did mostly Tailor and Hunter up to this point. then i went on a story hiatus to gain more Lives! xd and i play quite slowly.

multiplayer multiplayer mathematics

*My max HP is 550

\o/

palm beams? well i see shops selling them. and palm trees drop palm logs i think.

what do you mean "pair"?

well it may help if i told you my weapon ranks but i keep forgetting to note them down. i just remember Fishing lv6. i don't have a lv6 rod yet. Altho i have a lv7 rod from a drop.

i guess since i haven't started carpenter or blacksmith myself, I'd need any wooden or metallic tools. ooh sewing needle.

i haven't come across them yet

i mean like this: bronze tools require oak, iron ones require pine, silver ones require palm (so i can't make the tools because i can't make gold ingots yet, for instance)

what needle are you using

are you still cooking

ladylike isn't girly

style savvy agreed

feminine top tier, girly mid low

I'm one item short of forging a better armor set though. So maybe I'll be able to withstand exactly one hit soon! \o/

here i come, god of mercs

do you have enough potions in stock