• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. You seem to be enjoying this.

So I see you went back to the car for your first run.

It probably isn't very friendly to watch (unless it's commented), but why not...

Now that only leaves Tonton, who probably already forgot about it.

I'm kind of interested in my missing A and E endings. E I assume was a D/E split similar to the B/C one, but A I can't visualize how it goes down, so I might tool around for another hour or so, before maybe resorting to a guide.

And I'll probably see if I can edit some of the boring walking segments to superspeed and add some sort of comments, but we'll see.

I have to say, in my last playthrough I had more jump scares because of things being not where I expected them that I had ever imagined would be possible.

It got bad on Saturday because I was having trouble breathing so the hospital happened.

damn you asthma

For me it got bad Friday because I was having trouble breathing but hospital didn't happen because we couldn't have afforded that anyway and also I got my dad to find my (old) asthma medicine for me (but even though it is old it still kinda works)

I'm not that forgetful

It's okay Tonton.

I'm kind of interested in my missing A and E endings. E I assume was a D/E split similar to the B/C one, but A I can't visualize how it goes down, so I might tool around for another hour or so, before maybe resorting to a guide.

I have to say, in my last playthrough I had more jump scares because of things being not where I expected them that I had ever imagined would be possible.

Yeah, I think there's no problem using a guide at this point.

I said this earlier, but some rooms can switch places as well as some items. And some events will appear randomly.

It does make things more interesting, though it's hard to plan things because of that.

And you.

I mean like, the source source material. Probably should have clarified, whoops.

Not commenting!

what source source material?

Edited by Marthur

It's good ain't it?

But of course.

I seem to like a lot of the Asgard arc songs.

Though the sanctuary arc is great in that regard as well.

Also I like how people say an avatar wouldn't work in FE4 when I can think of an easy way right off the bat.

They could just give you the option to replace Oifaye. You get to accompany Sigurd in the first half and join in the second.

No problem at all (other than the fact you'll likely marry a character at least 15 years younger than you are.)

inb4 FE4 DISCUSSION IN THE FE4THREAD!?

what source source material?

In the 19th century, Naqib ul-Mamālik (نقیب الممالک), royal story teller of Nasereddin Shah's court, king of Iran, became popular for creating the tale "Amir Arsalān-i Nāmdār", and the Japanese story is set in a fantasy setting resembling historical Persia. Many characters have names originating from the Persian epic of Amir Arsalan.

Also I like how people say an avatar wouldn't work in FE4 when I can think of an easy way right off the bat.

They could just give you the option to replace Oifaye. You get to accompany Sigurd in the first half and join in the second.

No problem at all (other than the fact you'll likely marry a character at least 15 years younger than you are.)

inb4 FE4 DISCUSSION IN THE FE4THREAD!?

not special snowflake enough

i'd expect something more like finn

Edited by OldMan

The advantage with replacing Oifaye is that he both has a connection to Sigurd and Celice and appears from the very beginning of the game. Plus, IS wouldn't have to completely write a new character in, which is probably for the best.

But yeah, they could probably easily add in a new character contrary to what people seem to think. They already did that in FE12 after all.

quotes

Oh Edited by Marthur