• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of doing that, but you said RPG challenges are generally discouraged because of how long doing anything meaningful might take, and I agree...but I might do it if I can figure out a good enough challenge for it.

RPGs, not SRPGs

The problem with RPGs is that you can easily trivialize anything with grinding and there's really not much you can do against it.

It's easier to avoid in SRPG as long as there are no random encounters.

Looking at it, what could you set as challenges in Brigandine? I'm curious at that too...

Reach chapter x

But since the challenges must not take too long, it'll probably have to be a low number.

Edited by Marthur

Looking at it, what could you set as challenges in Brigandine? I'm curious at that too...

If we go for things that are quick to do and don't need too much effort, it could be like...conquer x castles in y turn, or conquer your neighbouring country (either with a time limit or without), or conquer Esgares empire, or take Logres before turn x, beat a certain knight in fair combat, etc.

Or a combination of a couple. It's kinda tricky.

RPGs, not SRPGs

The problem with RPGs is that you can easily trivialize anything with grinding and there's really not much you can do against it.

It's easier to avoid in SRPG as long as there are no random encounters.

Oh, sure. I guess I got a few ideas up now...maybe I'll actually follow through!

Edited by Nightmare

If we go for things that are quick to do and don't need too much effort, it could be like...conquer x castles in y turn, or conquer your neighbouring country (either with a time limit or without), or conquer Esgares empire, or take Logres before turn x, beat a certain knight in fair combat, etc.

Or a combination of a couple. It's kinda tricky.

Oh, sure. I guess I got a few ideas up now...maybe I'll actually follow through!

Yeah, those could work too.

Don't you have games that you want to prioritize first though? because I have so many it's kinda hard to choose lol

Yeah, those could work too.

Don't you have games that you want to prioritize first though? because I have so many it's kinda hard to choose lol

Excellent.

When I was looking at my list of games, I found like ~5 games I could probably make challenges out of (I also looked at your backloggery to make sure you haven't played and/or finished them!). Anything will probably do for me, I don't really have a lot of things.

I'm in... eastern US!So that's... 5 hours behind the UK, I think. As for when I'm free... whenever I'm not in class, I guess. Or eating. Or sleeping.But this week, I dunno. I'm kinda busy writing an essay.

well essays come first i guess! although i tend to only have time for one hour ish sessions anyway, if you can spare a bit of time :3

i forgot what your ranks were? and your level? bet you're way ahead of me as well. I'd like to give gifts but it'd feel silly if i crafted something you can already craft. i suppose i could give materials...

hmm so far my best are Hunter Tailor Fisher Cook gogo IntelDexFocus Jobs~~

Both (That's me in the goalie gear)

champions! \o/

you're the smallest one there

Omg, I found a hallmate who also plays Fantasy Life.

female or male

hmm so far my best are Hunter Tailor Fisher Cook gogo IntelDexFocus Jobs~~

and that's why jenni can't scratch platinum

you're the smallest one there

jenni approves of pilot's size

keywords: Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, region-lock

this is not concrete news but Iwata acknowledges in a QA session that region-locking is only beneficial for sellers and implies Nintendo wants to "move forward"

and that's why jenni can't scratch platinum

makes sense to focus my stat-ups on related stats

ok i started spreading them out on 1 or 2 occasions but fortunately you linked to the FL Stat page lol

so make me better equips.

you're tall

When is the deadline for Clock Tower

Check my sig

this is not concrete news but Iwata acknowledges in a QA session that region-locking is only beneficial for sellers and implies Nintendo wants to "move forward"

That's one-week old news

Also, I just reached 100 hours in FL

3 god ranks. 450 000 revah that I don't know what to do with

saw that a few days ago (in a br news site, even)

will believe when it actually happens

makes sense to focus my stat-ups on related stats

ok i started spreading them out on 1 or 2 occasions but fortunately you linked to the FL Stat page lol

so make me better equips.

you're tall

of course it does i have 50 str/50 vit/30 int... and i would've chosen dex instead but i needed to brew things

you're welcome

do you have any requests

you're tiny and your hat was almost your height

76 hours, two heroes, two soon-to-be-heroes and merc is still expert Edited by OldMan

@Balcerzak:

Haha, you used the exact same strategy as me for Dark Demon. Though I beat it faster and thankfully didn't have to go against him with all walls covered in spikes.

Well, I tried going behind him, but that's so much worse for the sickles. I was terrible about getting in hits in the floaty skull form, so I'm not surprised you were faster, and pause buffering seemed the only realistic choice to maximize damage output while minimizing damage received. I toyed with the Hand Talisman, but Dark Demon's bizarre phasing pattern made faster rate of fire not as effective as I'd hoped.

I think that take was one of three that got to the point where all walls were spike walls, it was really discouraging. I'm glad I didn't just quit and reload because even though I took a trouncing he was close enough to death, so that would have been a terrible mistake.

That's one-week old news

i know I'm slow

wow. you mean dosh?

>_____>

<_____<

ummm

saw that a few days ago (in a br news site, even)will believe when it actually happens of course it does i have 50 str/50 vit/30 int... and i would've chosen dex instead but i needed to brew thingsyou're welcomedo you have any requestsyou're tiny and your hat was almost your height76 hours, two heroes, two soon-to-be-heroes and merc is still expert

i know.

50 50 30. what level were you again...

I'll list requests later i suppose.

when did it chaaange

Wasn't it E or something

Shh, don't go around telling it

i did the same for UIir

It didn't, King Goldfish

It's too late Tonton.

I hope you feel ashamed!

Well, I tried going behind him, but that's so much worse for the sickles. I was terrible about getting in hits in the floaty skull form, so I'm not surprised you were faster, and pause buffering seemed the only realistic choice to maximize damage output while minimizing damage received. I toyed with the Hand Talisman, but Dark Demon's bizarre phasing pattern made faster rate of fire not as effective as I'd hoped.

Yeah, I think you could have gotten a few more hits in whenever he prepared his waterfall attack. There's plenty of time to at least hit him once whenever he does that IIRC.

i know I'm slow

wow. you mean dosh?

ummm

I'll list requests later i suppose.

It's okay Jenni

Yup

It's okay Jenni

I can fulfill some requests too probably