Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wizard... is a class, too, though...

I didn't even abuse them.

I literally only used it for the last, like, 5 wraiths...

actual classes

"only"

What game is this?

fantasy life

>gender

>male/female

>location

>katakana "serenes forest" instead of serinos no mori

>fandoms

>"i like whatever TE and jenni do" (like logh amirite)

>be my senpai because

>"i want to be bullied by te and pampered by jenni"

kill it with fire

Edited by OldMan

>gender

>male/female

>location

>fandoms

>be my senpai because

kill it with fire

I didn't play Japanese FE. :<

:(((((

Edited by Fruity Insanity

>gender

>male/female

>location

>fandoms

>be my senpai because

kill it with fire

i need brain bleach

Wha.... do you know the Makaze that I know?

Are their multiple Makaze?!......s?!

What would he have done considering he seems to be generally really perverted in general.

And yes if you consider how people change how they react and behave depending on where they and with whom or anyone for that matter.

Like a face of some sort.

What would he have done considering he seems to be generally really perverted in general.

And yes if you consider how people change how they react and behave depending on where they and with whom or anyone for that matter.

Like a face of some sort.

He.... does?

Well... either way if you found that too perverted or felt offended by pervertedness from filling out a form in a silly way then all I have to say is practice on being able to take jokes. Much more easily said than done (even I have trouble with this real often) but things can certainly lighten up maybe even after just a bit of improvement! Not a lot of people speak so seriously or mean things to be taken so seriously so it definitely helps moodiness to be able to take it better. Lighthearted jokes aren't intended to do any harm, they're more meant to make others feel happier, not worse~!

Like if something sounds ridiculous maybe stop to think if any of it is actually harmful. If it isn't then maybe consider if they're possibly just trying to goof off. If it isn't to your sense of humour well that's fine of course but then you know there's no reason to huffy about it at least, if there's no harm. Not everybody's sense of humour will match up after all. (Although I don't see too much of a problem with teasing them about their sense of humour either maybe as long as it doesn't get that overboard ^o^ Well unless they ask you to stop... People still tease each other all the time and there's such thing as teasing without being harmful though~! Some people can just be more sensitive than others =o)

Although idk if you want to go through such a long, probably unnecessarily serious response but I know I shouldn't be teasing you so I just went with the more serious reply... B-but maybe it can be a bit helpful!!

And yeah some people do act differently around others, usually between those they are more or are less familiar with (but there are certainly other factors as well)

nah I'm aware he was messing around but his joke just wasn't really all that funny or clever.

ugh Nightmare is right. I really am too much of a downer too often.

Edited by Ein