FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fisherman's Island Arc is ok. Hody is truly the shittiest baddie in a while, and the story is decent at best.

It's nice because of the many moves the Strawhats showcase, but that's it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the fishermans arc very much, because i was expecting that after everyone gets these mega awesome skillz after those 2 years they are showing them off but they didn't really(except when they were fighting against hodie and his crew but this was not so intense like how in enies lobby, which is my favorite arc)

Edited by Flareragnarok

Whether it truly matters or not there have been people who were legit intimidated by finding such a huge thread and the huge page/post number makes them avoid it~ Edited by Freohr Datia

Actually even though I had been around the forum for 4-5 years when I first joined this thread, I actually only knew a few of the people

So that doesn't entirely prove how new you are! Because many of the people who stay here don't venture outside that often

Although... I think that changed nowadays, I think you find them outside more =o

(so idk)

I mean, there are still quite a few newcomers who joined anyway. :P

Like Tonton, Shirley, Vashi (although I never see her anymore), and myself, among others...

Yes? I wasn't saying it applied to every newcomer =b

Edited by Freohr Datia

I fucking hate myself for having so many useless thoughts. I'm just trapped in my own mind all of the time with no way out.

Why the hell do I even bother trying to find and get help when it all just keeps piling on.

..What, why do that when you can just change the voice settings in the english version?

Japanese MU (M) and MU (F) both have 4 voices (and a silent option).

Localized MU (M) and MU (F) have 3 voices.

Guess which one was cut.

EDIT: Also, having to switch to JP voices every single time I reset (which I do a lot, because this is FE we're talking about), is really, really annoying.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I fucking hate myself for having so many useless thoughts. I'm just trapped in my own mind all of the time with no way out.

Why the hell do I even bother trying to find and get help when it all just keeps piling on.

What have you been thinking about lately?