FE4 THREAD

Fia

HAH. SUFFER.

Friend got seafearers expansion for Christmas so we just devoted like four hours after dinner to hardcore basement gaming.

at least I won one

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your roommate has good taste. Which GOO were you up against?

We played like three of them.

I think they were the Nyarl-thing, Yig, and Cthulu. Or maybe it was Azothoth instead of Yig. Actually yeah I think it was.

Rather ironically, we lost to Nyarlathotep, but won against Cthulu. I don't even know how.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

[spoiler=excited happy sappy lovey-dovey excitement because I can't contain iiiiit~]Integrity had helped me realize something tonight that I never had before~~

All the major events in our relationship have pretty much happened unspoken, we've both just understood each other without having to say anything this whole time

We don't really have any official/known "anniversary" because neither of us asked out the other. I'm sure I've mentioned that a few times before~ I just don't know which places I said them in. We just both ended up understanding at one point how we both felt about each other~ And then one day we finally met which is the only date we can really keep track of to call our "anniversary" ;u; But I won't complain because it sounds so romantic~~

Then there's the fact on how we are going to have me move over there. We never discussed this or asked "are we ready for this??" Just next thing we knew we were wondering "so when should you/I be moving over?"

Then just now (which brought all this up to begin with) he'd said how we're basically informally engaged at this point ;~~~; We both know that he is going to do it sometime soon because we both know we're ready for it

And those aren't even the only times either but I think that's enough examples~ Going for the typical three paragraphs/examples for the body~!

We've just been so in sync this whole time and it makes me happy how smoothly it's been making everything go ;u;

NOW I AM GOING TO SLEEP IT IS LATE and now letting that out has at least helped me calm down~

Wow I didn't even hit the enter button or anything, I'd accidentally hit the tab button turning off all caps and that submitted my post but oh well I had finished by then anyway

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow I didn't even hit the enter button or anything, I'd accidentally hit the tab button turning off all caps and that submitted my post but oh well I had finished by then anyway

Although at the same time I was also considering typing it all out and then not even posting it at all because it's a bunch of stuff that nobody would really want to read and idk how much of that aiku is comfortable about me talking about so freely and so I was sitting there wondering "now that I've let it all out and calmed myself down do I just delete it and go???" but my fingers decided NO TURNING BACK #YOLO and submitted it for me~

flareohr knows how it's done

good flareohr

Wait what.

But Sen II came out like one year after Sen I.

Why would Sen III come out two years after Sen II?

That'd be terrible, since I'd have to buy Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution that year, too.

what if sen 3 involves a different main cast and mostly unexplored areas

"but-"

if you had played sen 1/2 you'd understand

I really don't.

Aside from a few games of Arkham Horror with my roommate (who's like a boardgame lover x3), I haven't played boardgames in a while...

I've been D&D-ing, though.

you aren't playing a loli right

You know, for a game full of tentacled eldritch monsters, Arkham Horror doesn't really have any lo-- oh, you meant his D&D character...

do you think that alone would stop neal Edited by OldMan