• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I only find Politoed to be 'meh' out of the bunch myself.

Lul, poor Seel, hardly anyone likes it. I also never understood the hype around Charizard or Gyarados. I still don't get it.

I also forgot to say that Horsea is the cutest gen1 critter.

LUDICOLO VOSE HEIN

yeah, but it had the novelty factor to back it up a little

doesn't it have anything to do with the fact that the series has some decades behind it?

Not really. Not for me, anyway. I played my first Pokemon game in 2010.

shut up mom

why did i quote this

huh

I only find Politoed to be 'meh' out of the bunch myself.

Lul, poor Seel, hardly anyone likes it. I also never understood the hype around Charizard or Gyarados. I still don't get it.

I also forgot to say that Horsea is the cutest gen1 critter.

No remarkable features like those Kinniku lips nor MUSCLESSSS

Dood it's a seal with a horn. What the fuck? Charizard and Gyarados get some cool points because DRAGONS, and the former usually was the first fully evolved mon people saw, I'd say. Gyarados is the evolution for the most useless pokemon ever, so I guess that dynamic might explain stuff.

I liked fatty pikachu, too.

Edited by Яei Яei

No remarkable features like those Kinniku lips nor MUSCLESSSS

Dood it's a seal with a horn. What the fuck? Charizard and Gyarados get some cool points because DRAGONS, and the former usually was the first fully evolved mon people saw, I'd say. Gyarados is the evolution for the most useless pokemon ever, so I guess that dynamic might explain stuff.

I liked fatty pikachu, too.

Polimuscles. Fun Fact: In every 3D game up to Battle Revolution Poliwrath's idle animation was just it constantly flexing. One of its attack animations is it flexing too.

And Dewgong is a bigger seal with a horn. Yeeeah, I must be one of the few who don't see it. My first Pokemon game was the first Pokemon Stadium, so I saw everyone right off the bat. A friend of mine would go crazy and fanboy hard over Charizard. I thought Venusaur was cooler myself. And Gyarados is just, iunno, not all that cool to me. Unlike Poliwrath, Kingler and Cloyster. And let's not forget Seadra.

Polimuscles. Fun Fact: In every 3D game up to Battle Revolution Poliwrath's idle animation was just it constantly flexing. One of its attack animations is it flexing too.

And Dewgong is a bigger seal with a horn. Yeeeah, I must be one of the few who don't see it. My first Pokemon game was the first Pokemon Stadium, so I saw everyone right off the bat. A friend of mine would go crazy and fanboy hard over Charizard. I thought Venusaur was cooler myself. And Gyarados is just, iunno, not all that cool to me. Unlike Poliwrath, Kingler and Cloyster. And let's not forget Seadra.

Venusaur is great. One of my favorites. Bulba was my first starter and I STAY TRUE to him/her. Was great using mega venusaur in x and y.

-goes to GungHo's official forums-

-no one is even talking about Puzzle & Dragons Z+P&D Super Mario Edition-

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyy. I can hardly find any sort of discussion(besides Miiverse) or a full monster list. Yeah sure, I've seen enough gameplay videos, which do confirm that some of my favorites are in the game plus a monster exclusive to Z which I like the most compared to the other exclusives(he's a knight dragon with a spear and shield hnnnnnnnnnng). That should be enough for me, but still.

"The only thing interesting about you is below the neck and above the waist. Carrying melons is hardly a talent."(the character saying this is pretty endowed herself, but apparently she's too skinny)

Oh Trouble Witches NEO, your silliness and endearingly lame English VA warm my heart and soul.

why is neal trying to argue about quality when they're just asking for favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvRj4oOKlI

SAILORMOON WOULD BE LOADS BETTER

IF TUXEDO MASK WERE REPLACED BY ZORRO

Why did you remind me that I've watched this

I had so forgotten about it, that it's not even on my anime list.

What am I still doing here at 2 am @~@

I know I was fighting Gore Magala and failing

My room just lost its heating or something. It's so cold.

And I need to stop playing Corpse Party at 2 a.m. in bed under my blankets with headphones.

Too scary for me.

why is neal trying to argue about quality when they're just asking for favorites

Because I want to have reasons why I like the games aside from "just because."

Was it that bad?

highly generic

because he's ashamed of admitting the fact he likes pokemon a lot

because he's ashamed of admitting the fact he likes pokemon a lot

Iunno, to me it seems like he forced himself to play from Gen4 onwards because of nostalgia and a sense of obligation.

That was not the post I was expecting.

I didn't see your previous post when I was making mine.

I would say "I can't believe someone would do something awful like molesting his or her child," but with all the awful shit going on lately....

Edited by BLS

I didn't see your previous post when I was making mine.

I would say "I can't believe someone would do something awful like molesting his or her child," but with all the awful shit going on lately....

That's the thing. I didn't have the reaction you'd expect. I wasn't even shocked or outraged. Just supremely disappointed.