• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know enough about it

My knowledge on it is more inbetweenish I guess when it comes to lolitas

And what I just listed was fairly basic knowledge for the fashion, afaik

There are some lolitas out there that know way way more than me though.... who started it, where it originated, all the lolita fashion models, all the best and worst brands, all the baby the stars shine bright/alice and the pirates print/dress names (here are some samples: Wonder story comes in the rose blooming night Heart, Hocus-Pocus in the Rose blooming night Black kitty, Cherry Rendezvous ~BABY CHERRY start of a Romance~)

I wouldn't consider myself an expert x3

I guess it does, huh? I mean yeah it's not like you'd know~

y-yeah i wouldn't know anything about this

Sask is a heart from an RPG about game companys doing things

cute game companies doing cute things

i don't think i've ever eaten sheep meat

It's so fatty and good. Some people remove the fat to make it lean, but that's like the biggest mistake you can make, at least with sheep meat. The fattier and more marbled it is, the better!

~ Lamb/mutton expert

I guess I don't particularly mind marbled (but idk the difference that well because I almost never get to eat steak) but the fat on the sides I just can't stand eating

I used to love eating the fat but now...

So Taobao is like eBay?

Is it better? or is it just that it has a lot more Asian brands (and is cheap)?

I was worried about that eBay seller I linked to. I guess there's still gonna be risks from Taobao sellers...

Ahh they have so much pretty stuffs too. good thing I can read Chinese,

Just read a post from a certain user. I think I know how Konstantine feels now...

So Taobao is like eBay?

I think Lumi referred to it as the Chinese Amazon or something like that.

I like how I'm part of a Fire Emblem fansite but I'm not all that hype for FE14. I mean, I am looking forward to it, but not as much as~

Puzzle & Dragons Z+P&D Super Mario Edition - I've been hype for this game since 2013, I squealed during the direct

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+ - A Super Edition of AC: AHL released back in 2011. My copy was stolen but we're getting this. Eeeeee

Codename S.T.E.A.M. - I was interested in this before the Amiibo announcement. Do you not see how American this game is. Ike used Aether, for America. Ike fights for his friends, and America.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon - Etrian Odyssey hype is real

BlogPost#470

where where

Check out the "why do people like Roy" thread in the GBA section.

Apparently it's unrealistic for a 15-year-old to lead an army and get married, but a 17-year-old leading an army is awwwwwwwwwright.

Check out the "why do people like Roy" thread in the GBA section.

Apparently it's unrealistic for a 15-year-old to lead an army and get married, but a 17-year-old leading an army is awwwwwwwwwright.

It's the bandanna.

So Taobao is like eBay?

Is it better? or is it just that it has a lot more Asian brands (and is cheap)?

I was worried about that eBay seller I linked to. I guess there's still gonna be risks from Taobao sellers...

Ahh they have so much pretty stuffs too. good thing I can read Chinese,

Yeah pretty much

I think just like ebay they can also be fairly hit-or-miss so I guess it'll just have to be based on shop ratings and reviews really

Since I just look there for lolita, I just look into which of those shops are considered the most reliable~!

Since apparently that ebay dress was just somebody stealing pictures from a taobao shop, I guess you could just find their store on taobao ^o^ The actual source is probably going to at least be reliable unlike the ebay one... since the ebay shop failed to block out some of the brand logos on their photos~!

O-oh..... I don't think they have that dress anymore :c But they have plenty other cute ones there tooooooooo

Edited by Freohr Datia