• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so are all of these new people (Lettuce, Chen, etc.) 5th gen according to the subway map? Or do we start a 6th?

That map is no longer relevant.

VLu0ZiJ.png

my favorite. :')

also I'm still not sure why I'm (and marthur and chalis and ether) in green.

lettuce joined almost two years ago as did chen what are you doing

I mean this.

9CVRfJW.png

You have blue eyes and black hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are pure and cool; others describe you as expressionless, clean and fragile.

You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You look up to one of the other characters as your mentor. You are actually a government official working under the guise of a maid, such as a nurse, undercover detective or politician's secretary. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Persistence. Whenever you take Stress, automatically reduce the amount by 1 point.

Edited by Makaze

See. Not even Marsur cares for it after a certain amount of people showed up. :<

I CARE

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN IDENTIFY PEOPLE HERE BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS INACTIVE EVERY TIME SCHOOL IS IN SESSION LOL

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS LOL
Edited by Roxas

I don't want Neal.

I only have eyes for you.

Well my eyes are like

elsewhere

Wait so are all of these new people (Lettuce, Chen, etc.) 5th gen according to the subway map? Or do we start a 6th?

You don't need a map to find the home of your heart

So now it's a fighting game.

I do make good shark bait.

I don't know, but I refuse to be anything other than TRUE CHAMP

nooo you fool its not your time yet

Yeah, I don't think that map will get updated. Then again, I used to think that of the folder... but that's different.

Hey I mean the map itself got updated into its current form when its last iteration was... the one that's on the front page as Rule #06 right now?