FE4 THREAD

Fia

People are still going to buy them. It's ike buying a game for 60. Then paying another 30-60 for stuff for that game. It's already a thing to live with.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*watches FE x SMT trailer*

The fuck

I only saw Chrom/Marth and Chiki and the main character may have become Chrom/Marth or something. The fuck is going on. It's like Persona but with Devil Survivor character design but somehow worse.

Fucking shit man the fact that they're two seperate games grinds my gears to no end

this isn't Pokemon gdi

..I'm leaning torward Nohr side, though

maximum trolling

isn't nohr the "hard" side too

People are still going to buy them. It's ike buying a game for 60. Then paying another 30-60 for stuff for that game. It's already a thing to live with.

monetization techniques Edited by TravelingElder

Importing a regular JP 3DS shouldn't be too expensive...

Unless they have a limited edition one.

In which case...

Dammit.

Rhythm Heaven, FE: if, and Sora FC Evo ALL COME OUT IN JUNE.

WHY.

At this point, I may as well wish for SC to come out even la- Yeah, no.

..I'm leaning torward Nohr side, though

Not gonna lie, the Nohr side's "revolution" is pretty interesting sounding

But Ryouma is cool though.

Edited by Soledai

maximum trolling

isn't nohr the "hard" side too

Yeah, suppossedly

double laaaaaaaaaaame

Not gonna lie, the Nohr side's "revolution" is pretty interesting sounding

But Ryouma is cool though.

Yesyes that caught my eye

Its too early to make a final choice despite my decision for now I guess I mean WHO KNOWS what other characters could be around

I mean

man

Arggggghggh this is really frustrating I just wanna see the entire cast I don't want to have to choose between two seperate games

DLC shoulda been enough if they wanted $$$$$$ fuck ;_;

still potentially cheaper than awakening to me anyway

Most likely... actually I don't doubt that at all.

Heh, I would've liked if they didn't try to make you pay for the game's story... <_< How SE can you get?

Yesyes that caught my eye

Its too early to make a final choice despite my decision for now I guess I mean WHO KNOWS what other characters could be around

I mean

man

Arggggghggh this is really frustrating I just wanna see the entire cast I don't want to have to choose between two seperate games

DLC shoulda been enough if they wanted $$$$$$ fuck ;_;

But why did Nohr have to have that "onii-chan" twerp >_> and the obvious boob machine. <_<

Why does Hoshido, which seems less entertaining between the two, look like it has the best characters o: so many questions >_<

Aha, that's frustration is how they get you. they want you to buckle and then prey on your confused wallet.

However I have a hope that NoA will at least put the whole story on one cartridge... barring the supposed third story or maybe they'd include it..

Edited by Soledai

Most likely... actually I don't doubt that at all.

Heh, I would've liked if they didn't try to make you pay for the game's story... <_< How SE can you get?

botched shipping made me pay 200 brbucks for it when jyo sent it to me as a gift, local price at the time was 130

slippery slope, etc

botched shipping made me pay 200 brbucks for it when jyo sent it to me as a gift, local price at the time was 130

slippery slope, etc

Good grief

I have never seen a situation turn successful on the said slippery slope. Unless I'm mistaken there.

But why did Nohr have to have that "onii-chan" twerp >_> and the obvious boob machine. <_<

Why does Hoshido, which seems less entertaining between the two, look like it has the best characters o: so many questions >_<

Aha, that's frustration is how they get you. they want you to buckle and then prey on your confused wallet.

However I have a hope that NoA will at least put the whole story on one cartridge... barring the supposed third story or maybe they'd include it..

lol I thought the twerp was cute ;_;

but yeah as for the other lady it really sucks how they've gone to the standard shitty-armor-with-cleavage exposed that would get anyone killed within seconds in a realistic setting that plagues a lot of vidya nowadays when they had more practical designs in past games.. Fuck IS for pandering to grossass sweaty nerds bah

the questions are endless yes aaaaaaaaa its just all one big waiting game anyway ahahaha

such is life

I'm not optimistic that something like that would happen like putting both stories in one game in the slightest, but it would be a nice alternative and how it should be from the start yes

Okay okay.

My question is this.

If FEif is being released as two separate games, but the beginnings are the same, wouldn't it be more convenient to buy the game digitally?

As much as I like physical products, I'm seriously debating just going digital here.

Especially since the 3DS doesn't have proprietary memory cards, cough cough.

lol I thought the twerp was cute ;_;

but yeah as for the other lady it really sucks how they've gone to the standard shitty-armor-with-cleavage exposed that would get anyone killed within seconds in a realistic setting that plagues a lot of vidya nowadays when they had more practical designs in past games.. Fuck IS for pandering to grossass sweaty nerds bah

the questions are endless yes aaaaaaaaa its just all one big waiting game anyway ahahaha

such is life

I'm not optimistic that something like that would happen like putting both stories in one game in the slightest, but it would be a nice alternative and how it should be from the start yes

Wow Letty.

It's okay, hopefully and only hopefully this game won't have the dating sim element.

I agree with this, I think the only reason I haven't fully given up on that idea(despite it being the safer choice) is because I've seen it happen before, jap game had a lot of post game dlc, NA version came with it all bundled together.

For the record, the game in question was Tactics Ogre on the PSP.

whatchu talkin bout

whatchu talkin bout

There's this purple haired girl with a titanic chest on the Nohr side in FE if

Wearing the aforementioned letty complaint.

Edited by Soledai