• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

0083 is being very enjoyable

kou is much less irritating than he was in the srw games, and even tho he is a dumbfuck there's actually justification for that

gato is fucking badass

burning is the cool vet. the best feddie guy

Edited by Яei Яei

I remember watching 0083 when it was on Adult Swim. I liked it, but the only thing I can remember about it now is when Kou tried asking the female lead out only to lose his nerve at the last second.

Unlike in previous SRWs, the Twin Satellite Cannon is usable on any stage regardless of whether the moon is visible or not, and comes with one charge loaded at the start of the map. After using the charge on either the normal Twin Satellite Cannon attack or on the MAP version, the Double X will not be able to use either attack again until the next turn if the stage has the moon visible. On stages where the moon is not visible, the Double X must wait an extra turn. From stage 33 onward, the Double X may use the Twin Satellite Cannon once per turn regardless of whether the moon is visible or not.

I need to see that thing's base power.

Edited by Sirius

Being serious huh

Also, do you have MH4U, because Vincent made it sound like you had it, but maybe he was just talking about the demo

Maybe he meant the demo.

Yeah I don't know even what MHs I have. He got me a free MH3 from the free game promotion back then but I didn't get far after the char creation screen.

No I don't think I have MH4...

Maybe he meant the demo.

Yeah I don't know even what MHs I have. He got me a free MH3 from the free game promotion back then but I didn't get far after the char creation screen.

No I don't think I have MH4...

Awwww, you won't be able to see me in a pink rathian dress then.