• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK THE FUCKING LORD I FOUND THEM ;O;

Now my eyes are a bit wonky from having to strain my eyes so much to see though .-.

at least they go away soon enough =u=

Man, I know I should be working on my assignments right now, especially since they're already late, but... I can't focus on them enough to do anything at all. I've tried multiple times to start up or continue one or the other, but all I end up doing is just staring at the screen for hours. And all that ends up accomplishing is increasing my anxiety because I know I'm going to fail this class if this keeps happening and then I get really stressed and just freeze up or desperately try to avoid thinking about it. I know this is because of my depression, but there's really nothing I can do about it other than taking my medicine and hoping this I get out of this slump soon. :/

I've tried that before, but it always backfires so I just take the reward without putting in the work. And the reward I originally had in mind has kind of expired, because I would have been going over to my sisters for the weekend and go see Inside Out with my bf. But I'm still not even half done with either of my assignments so that's kind of out of the question. :/

Hmmmmm... Well, at least one thing is you need to relax... although I know personally that's waaaay easier said than done so... Is there someone you can ask for help on the assignments maybe? Or maybe work with someone on them if possible? Or uh... multitask if you can.

Hmmmmm... Well, at least one thing is you need to relax... although I know personally that's waaaay easier said than done so... Is there someone you can ask for help on the assignments maybe? Or maybe work with someone on them if possible? Or uh... multitask if you can.

The assignments involve a lot of animating a programming, so not something I can get a lot of outside help on. The rest of my family are all out of town, though they aren't the least bit familiar with any of the programs I have to use (Flash Pro) so they wouldn't be able to help even they were here.

I've been working on a crappy art piece that I could conceivably use for the course project in this class, so that's helped me relax at least a little bit, but not by much since if I don't get these done by Sunday night I'll have zeros on them both. And somehow I doubt "I'm too sad to work" will fly by my instructor. :/

Is this an online class or no? I'd say maybe help from a classmate could do some justice. At least for the moral support of getting it done

Sorry about your depression Kon ]:

Is this an online class or no? I'd say maybe help from a classmate could do some justice. At least for the moral support of getting it done

Sorry about your depression Kon ]:

It's an online class, so talking to classmates isn't likely to help, especially since there's rarely any conversation between classmates here regardless.

It's okay, I've gotten used to it by now, though it gets really frustrating when things get bad like this :/

The assignments involve a lot of animating a programming, so not something I can get a lot of outside help on. The rest of my family are all out of town, though they aren't the least bit familiar with any of the programs I have to use (Flash Pro) so they wouldn't be able to help even they were here.

I've been working on a crappy art piece that I could conceivably use for the course project in this class, so that's helped me relax at least a little bit, but not by much since if I don't get these done by Sunday night I'll have zeros on them both. And somehow I doubt "I'm too sad to work" will fly by my instructor. :/

Ouch. Hmm... yeah, unfortunately mental health won't really fly by for missing course work. >_> I'm not sure what could help..... Maybe take a little bit of something to help you relax first?

Ouch. Hmm... yeah, unfortunately mental health won't really fly by for missing course work. >_> I'm not sure what could help..... Maybe take a little bit of something to help you relax first?

I've already taken my medication for the day, so that might help a little. I don't know what else I can do to relax other than go to sleep or something...

So in Star Wars Legacy, the Empire has new TIEs, new scout walkers, new Star Destroyers, and a whole bunch of other stuff...but is still using plain ol' AT-ATs.

Don't fix what ain't broken, I guess.

I've already taken my medication for the day, so that might help a little. I don't know what else I can do to relax other than go to sleep or something...

hmmmmmmmm... something enjoyable maybe? Although I know in depression, nothing is enjoyable so. >_>