• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeeeeeeak

The designs of the monmusu are weak.

monmusu quest is glorious okay

especially part 2

Coulda been. But alas.

Edited by Ein

dismissing monmusu because of part 3 is like dismissing logh because of part 4 watch marthur lose his mind

All the parts yo

Poor Marthur

i cry when i see them

Put lady torso on animal of choice or change their eye/skin structure.

oh i am popping in because i can't ignore a thing haha yes

[20:36:28] ✩ Leanne: http://hopeandstars.livejournal.com/13897.html
[20:38:44] ✩ Leanne: I wonder what TE would say to that >_>

[spoiler=PERSONAL STUFF I GUESS, UGH]
hey Shirley, read through that

I'm feeling similar to that and I'm only 19, lol

I've been applying places and haven't really landed a job, and my family's too poor to pay for college right now even with financial aid. Andddddd I'm just about going on a year of not being enrolled or employed, which isn't an anniversary I'm looking forward to.

This isn't a "my life sucks so imagine yours sucks less!" it's more keep your chin up. I'm not particularly passionate about stuff like education or work and I'm not sure I ever will be, I just know there's stuff I can do in case that spark never shows up.

That makes me sound depressed or something but I've been PRETTY GREAT for months now.

Edited by PKLucas531

oh i am popping in because i can't ignore a thing haha yes

[spoiler=PERSONAL STUFF I GUESS, UGH]

hey Shirley, read through that

I'm feeling similar to that and I'm only 19, lol

I've been applying places and haven't really landed a job, and my family's too poor to pay for college right now even with financial aid. Andddddd I'm just about going on a year of not being enrolled or employed, which isn't an anniversary I'm looking forward to.

This isn't a "my life sucks so imagine yours sucks less!" it's more keep your chin up. I'm not particularly passionate about stuff like education or work and I'm not sure I ever will be, I just know there's stuff I can do in case that spark never shows up.

That makes me sound depressed or something but I've been PRETTY GREAT for months now.

Oh... sigh... I dunno, but thanks... at least you helped me see that these feelings doesn't seem to be too connected with age. I'm not entirely sure what to say either, but it's kind of nice (in some ironic way) that I'm not the only one? or something to feel that way. So I'll try not to get too down about everything right now klasfhsaklfh.

at least things are great for you right now!

[20:36:28] ✩ Leanne: http://hopeandstars.livejournal.com/13897.html

[20:38:44] ✩ Leanne: I wonder what TE would say to that >_>

HEY I know how you feel to some extent, I'm turning 25 in a few days.. ;~; U-um, I dunno if you want details or not since its kinda downer-y but tl;dr I'd like to believe I'll be alright because I know theres at least a few people who support and want the best for me even if it feels like most of my family holds me back/doesn't care/too tied down by things and I also don't really know what to do. I don't really know how to lift up myself and be hopeful but I'll work on it while keeping those who care in mind, and I will offer any assistance and support I can to you as well. It isn't too late, hold onto that drive of yours!

sorry if I got incoherent ububbbbbbbbbbuugubh

HEY I know how you feel to some extent, I'm turning 25 in a few days.. ;~; U-um, I dunno if you want details or not since its kinda downer-y but tl;dr I'd like to believe I'll be alright because I know theres at least a few people who support and want the best for me even if it feels like most of my family holds me back/doesn't care/too tied down by things and I also don't really know what to do. I don't really know how to lift up myself and be hopeful but I'll work on it while keeping those who care in mind, and I will offer any assistance and support I can to you as well. It isn't too late, hold onto that drive of yours!

sorry if I got incoherent ububbbbbbbbbbuugubh

Nah, it's fine. But well... I dunno, I guess I was/am making some big deal out of being close to 30... Maybe cause my mom kind of made a big deal about turning 30 and having to start a family before so... It might have just lingered in my head. But you're right too, we should focus on those who support us... And what drive of mine? :< I don't feel I have any, tbh.

Oh... sigh... I dunno, but thanks... at least you helped me see that these feelings doesn't seem to be too connected with age. I'm not entirely sure what to say either, but it's kind of nice (in some ironic way) that I'm not the only one? or something to feel that way. So I'll try not to get too down about everything right now klasfhsaklfh.

at least things are great for you right now!

yeahhhhhh, or I'm just as much of an old man as people tell me I am

It's hard to put that kind of thing into words, I'd just get ice cream or something. I used to stay up later than usual when depressed just so I'd fall asleep right away, instead of thinking about things while trying to sleep.

Things are pretty okay! It would be greater if I got things going, but having all the time in the world for now isn't too awful. Also you're saying you don't have the motivation to do things, but I think having that desire to go out and actually do things is motivation itself. Writing about it/complaining about it shows you're motivated too. You're not wanting to sit there and rot, or something, so that's a good sign to me.

I guess just take things from a different perspective. If not from yourself then other people.

Nah, it's fine. But well... I dunno, I guess I was/am making some big deal out of being close to 30... Maybe cause my mom kind of made a big deal about turning 30 and having to start a family before so... It might have just lingered in my head. But you're right too, we should focus on those who support us... And what drive of mine? :< I don't feel I have any, tbh.

Understandable, it seems like a societal thing in general even though its a lot harder to even do those things right away now due to economic issues and the like. People will always have differing standards of how to live one's life and time is also a factor in those views changing, don't think "oh I have to do so and so or do something by age (x)" Its just a matter at working at your own pace. And hmm how do I say this like.. Even if you don't think you have any some sort of drive right now there is definitely potential.

yeahhhhhh, or I'm just as much of an old man as people tell me I am

It's hard to put that kind of thing into words, I'd just get ice cream or something. I used to stay up later than usual when depressed just so I'd fall asleep right away, instead of thinking about things while trying to sleep.

Things are pretty okay! It would be greater if I got things going, but having all the time in the world for now isn't too awful. Also you're saying you don't have the motivation to do things, but I think having that desire to go out and actually do things is motivation itself. Writing about it/complaining about it shows you're motivated too. You're not wanting to sit there and rot, or something, so that's a good sign to me.

I guess just take things from a different perspective. If not from yourself then other people.

Nah, age as a number probably has nothing to do with it anyway.

True, and words are kinda hard too. And I stay up late when depressed like now but I still can't fall asleep quickly. :<

Hm... like you say, to take things from a different perspective... life isn't that terrible either, I think... I can bother Ein and sf to. I didn't think of having desire to go out or writing about things is a motivation, but you're probably right on that too. I could be worse and just laying in bed for days doing nothing after all.

Understandable, it seems like a societal thing in general even though its a lot harder to even do those things right away now due to economic issues and the like. People will always have differing standards of how to live one's life and time is also a factor in those views changing, don't think "oh I have to do so and so or do something by age (x)" Its just a matter at working at your own pace. And hmm how do I say this like.. Even if you don't think you have any some sort of drive right now there is definitely potential.

Pretty much... And it's kinda hard to think that way, even if you're right about it. I mean it is my life after all and my mom's kinda gone away anyway. And there's that whole generation gap too. And I hope there's some kinda potential for a drive. I'm not entirely sure myself.

Hey Shirley, this might sound cliche but keep on going and enjoy life. I'm sure you'll find the turnabout point where your situation will get better and better as long as you keep on trying. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop."-Confucius