• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I read your post then your member title.

Worked perfectly. :rolleyes:

hmph

you're supposed to tell us what you've been up to every time you reappear

Hey, perfect, I needed a new avatar.

Truly becoming the OldMan Edited by Marthur

hmph

you're supposed to tell us what you've been up to every time you reappear

Truly becoming the OldMan

Work, in which I almost singlehandedly run a department and got passed over for a promotion for someone who doesn't know what he's doing simply because I can't work Saturdays and Home Office decided Saturdays were crucial to a job in which you cannot do any of the special work said promotion needs to do on Saturdays. Also split a season on a higher league in hockey with another goalie, got suddenly told they would be playing the other guy in the finals, and watched him give up 5 goals on 14 shots and us lose 5-4 in OT despite leading shots 41-14.

So yeah. Business as usual.

*eyes narrow*

Work, in which I almost singlehandedly run a department and got passed over for a promotion for someone who doesn't know what he's doing simply because I can't work Saturdays and Home Office decided Saturdays were crucial to a job in which you cannot do any of the special work said promotion needs to do on Saturdays. Also split a season on a higher league in hockey with another goalie, got suddenly told they would be playing the other guy in the finals, and watched him give up 5 goals on 14 shots and us lose 5-4 in OT despite leading shots 41-14.

*eyes narrow*

*patpat*

It was destined eons ago.

*patpat*

It was destined eons ago.

As the ancient prophecies have foretold?

At any rate, not all is bad. Although having my laptop's motherboard burn out and shipping of the new one getting held up, as well as getting a virus literally days after getting the board and replacing it wasn't fun.

... It's been a fun past month, thinking back.

At any rate, not all is bad. Although having my laptop's motherboard burn out and shipping of the new one getting held up, as well as getting a virus literally days after getting the board and replacing it wasn't fun.

Yup, exactly those!

>"not all is bad!"

>goes on and talk about more bad stuff

*eyes narrow*

Wow, you really are unlucky.