• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently the ending was a bit rushed and had a lot that didn't make it into the anime so if you actually liked it might as well

I know i won't bother

also just say erased if you don't want to say that ridiculously long name you weeb

I should read BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI.

Because deep down in your heart, you do not want to be. It is not something anyone should desire.

oh

ah

yeah that sounds about right, I'm just spent, at my limit even-- usual coping methods aren't working

I mean I'm working on getting actual help, but idk if its gonna work out which is why I feel the way I do right now

Pretty much what Sirius said.

I used to wish for that, but in the end, it's not worth it. Plus, you'll lose the positive emotions too.

oh right, I do wanna feel positive stuff again

I just get uncertain about if I will??? idk I feel like I've been feeling worse and worse so its worrisome

I just get uncertain about if I will??? idk I feel like I've been feeling worse and worse so its worrisome

I get that feeling. Not exactly, but at least relish in the fact that you're not alone to feel that you're getting worse and worse emotionally. I feel the same, though I still experience some positive emotions. But yeah.

It'll be okay...

oh

ah

yeah that sounds about right, I'm just spent, at my limit even-- usual coping methods aren't working

I mean I'm working on getting actual help, but idk if its gonna work out which is why I feel the way I do right now

Just go on about your day as usual and keep in mind that things don't always have to be that way. Enjoy the good while it's there and learn from the bad so it happens less.

Put aside doubts and work on self-improvement when it comes to mind. The sooner, the better.

If you will it, it shall be. Just stay strong and move on.

Edited by Sirius

I also liked SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN (not Attack on Titan), SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA (not Food Wars), and HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI (not Fullmetal Alchemist).

Wow man you're so SUGOI (amazing) can you teach me how to be so KAKKOI (cool)

Yeah, it's not bad to get back into it whenever I want to. SURE YOU DO. When you go back to at least keep some relationship up with some people!

I don't particularly want to, but I know it's for the best

I get that feeling. Not exactly, but at least relish in the fact that you're not alone to feel that you're getting worse and worse emotionally. I feel the same, though I still experience some positive emotions. But yeah.

It'll be okay...

I understand, yeah. I just hope it doesn't keep worsening skdlkdff;k;dklssk;s

I hope you're doing alright out there too, and thank you.

Just go on about your day as usual and keep in mind that things don't always have to be that way. Enjoy the good while it's there and learn from the bad so it happens less.

Put aside doubts and work on self-improvement when it comes to mind. The sooner, the better.

If you will it, it shall be. Just stay strong and move on.

Thats all pretty sound advice, I'm okay now; I panicked p bad earlier because of circumstances regarding my day and I'm pretty much always full of doubt aaaaand the excessive clutter in my head got the better of me but I don't wanna feel that way either. I wanna believe things will go okay and I'll get closer to doing what I needa for my life.

I will keep that in mind though, I ain't sure what else to blather on about here but I wanted you to know I appreciate you chiming in man