FE4 THREAD

Fia

Managed to get to Lachesis and her goons before they all died (after a few resets >_>) and bum rushed Heirhein to drag out Levin and Sylvia. Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to tackle the next castle and save the Bargain Ring, 'cause that would be pretty nice to have.

Rush Sigurd out there, or Finn... or both.

Levin can probably barely make it if you have him go straight for it.

EDIT: Don't break on me, SF.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush Sigurd out there, or Finn... or both.

Levin can probably barely make it if you have him go straight for it.

EDIT: Don't break on me, SF.

Most likely my best bet. Don't like having to rush around like this, but at least the reward is good. I just hope I can slow down so Finn and Lachesis can start gaining Love Points

In far less important news, I'm finally moving into an apartment with one of my oldest friends in two days

Nice to know that my mom is still a controlling, abusive piece of shit who will shut me down if I try to stand up for myself at all ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

I'm entitled to go where I want and another reason I want to be away from home for a week is to get away from the toxic enviroment with my family but she never wants me to be happy

Nice to know that my mom is still a controlling, abusive piece of shit who will shut me down if I try to stand up for myself at all ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

I'm entitled to go where I want and another reason I want to be away from home for a week is to get away from the toxic enviroment with my family but she never wants me to be happy

n-noooooooo

I'm sorry you have to put up with that :c *sends support that magically makes it over there?? and makes everything all better????*

unrelated, is your member title meant to be like a slapping emote?

because with the lack of motion to me it looks like the person on the right has super chubby cheeks and the one on the left is just squishing the other's super chubby cheek with their entire hand

n-noooooooo

I'm sorry you have to put up with that :c *sends support that magically makes it over there?? and makes everything all better????*

unrelated, is your member title meant to be like a slapping emote?

because with the lack of motion to me it looks like the person on the right has super chubby cheeks and the one on the left is just squishing the other's super chubby cheek with their entire hand

Thank ya Fre

idk I always see it as the one guy smushing the other guy's cheek but I've had several people tell me it looks like slapping(and one who thought it was butt touching) but I don't see it????????? It just doesn't look like a slapping motion to me

Thank ya Fre

idk I always see it as the one guy smushing the other guy's cheek but I've had several people tell me it looks like slapping(and one who thought it was butt touching) but I don't see it????????? It just doesn't look like a slapping motion to me

well I guess that is sort of what I meant by the lack of motion making it look like somebody squishing the other's cheek instead of slapping ^o^ But arms are kinda curved when they're going for a slap (or I guess at least if they're going for a good, hard one?) so that's why I thought the original intention was a slap~

then I'm glad I accidentally interpreted it correctly \o/

Edited by Freohr Datia

I totally feel you. Like that's how I felt when she was still alive / when I was still in NY.

I don't think it's a thing about not wanting you to be happy than just not being capable of understanding you. Generation gap and all sorts.

I totally feel you. Like that's how I felt when she was still alive / when I was still in NY.

I don't think it's a thing about not wanting you to be happy than just not being capable of understanding you. Generation gap and all sorts.

Ahh.. It can too much deal with, yeah.

That sounds about right, I feel like she just wants me to keep her to herself and not have any sort of relationships that could lead me to ever possibly moving out in the future too though

Honestly, I'm tempted to just go for a week even without her approval

but idk if thats safe, I don't trust her not to call up the cops and make up some bullshit and act like I can't think for myself and ran off and that I'm in danger though I mean she can't really DO anything since I'm an adult and normally if something like that did happen and I explained the situation the the police should leave me alone but I don't trust cops either especially since we're in the south like what if they believe my mom over me because of how she acted and also because of racial profiling ghdjlf;;dlsgfjdlmf;

and even if thats fine she might try throw my stuff out/break things since she's done similiar with my brother lol

just worried about any sort of possible retaliation whenever I get back home, it really isn't fair

Do you have a friend or something? (Maybe going to their home or something)

I mean it's a bit like a literal jail. *pat Lewdy*

Edited by Naughx