• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

just one volume left for maoyuu but it isn't out yet and i'm not sure i can find the singular chapters

not this shit agaaaain

because everything

such hype

Sen 2 best

also also I've been making Ein listen to a bunch of Sen 2 music because

go play the rest of the series

personally i find it hard to care for a soundtrack if i'm not familiar with its source, though

BANDEIRAS HATTORI

Fascinated by ninjas since his childhood, his hard work and training have paid off, allowing him to acquire amazing ninjutsu / ninpo skills. Founder of the "Brazilian Ninja Arts" Dojo, unfortunately Banderas has no students at the moment.

Lmao he really is just a weeabo best character

go play the rest of the series

personally i find it hard to care for a soundtrack if i'm not familiar with its source, though

no

Sometimes. But he enjoys the music. o/

I think you can skip battle stuff in the Evo versions

Seriously Shirley, it'll only make you understand and appreciate Sen I/II that much more. A lot of people have trouble starting FC it seems but I'm sure it'll pick up eventually

Also on PC I think you can probably use stuff like cheating one to speed up battles if you find animations too long

Or you could try using a ng+ file to start overpowered, farm shining poms, idk

Edited by Tonton

man said screw it and decided to read a summary of TOV and damn it gets pretty dark with people actually dying instead of getting "knocked out" repeatedly like in FC and SC (one of my complaints in those games because some of those situations were ridiculous.)

[spoiler=FC and SC]and yes I know weissman and loewe die but way more people seem to die in TOV from what i've been reading so far.

I think you can skip battle stuff in the Evo versions

Seriously Shirley, it'll only make you understand and appreciate Sen I/II that much more. A lot of people have trouble starting FC it seems but I'm sure it'll pick up eventually

Also on PC I think you can probably use stuff like cheating one to speed up battles if you find animations too long

Or you could try using a ng+ file to start overpowered, farm shining poms, idk

Maybe. I appreciate it more because I can play Sen I/II better lol. I mean it's not really trouble the story now because I like it than the battle/enemies/grinding/something with the combat that is harder for me to grasp than Sen.

Or I could also do that. Why didn't I think of using someone's NG+ file? But then is that file going to be safe etc? And from whom/where?

then I can most appropriately say best of luck to the two of you, now \o/

Thank you!

IT'LL BE OKAY

It freaking was. ;_____;

FINALLY! so when's the damn wedding

ayeaye

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

uhh decide for me thx