FE4 THREAD

Fia

Especially when they injected at the flabby part of your arm!!

OF COURSE o/ and pretty much. It's bad when they're usually unpleasant dreams :s

also HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ah yes I'd imagine @__@

\o And yeahhh

THANK YOU

Oh yeah happy birthday lewdy... HOLY FREAKING CRAP HOW MANY BIRTHDAYS IS THAT.

Thanks!! And huh wha

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh I always want a lot of things I love clothes and merch of series I like and shit I didn't rly get much this year besides cute top and Pride mailing me something and money ya

and what Shirley said

HOPEFULLY I can visit him early next year but we don't rly have any plans set in stone yet

if you can visit him early next year, MAKE him take you up to LA and meet me too \o/ he can tag along and we chill in little tokyo

oh thanks for reminding me Charlieman I should rly get more bottoms like pants or skirts.. I get tops waaay too much oops

i have the opposite problem LOL

oh thanks for reminding me Charlieman I should rly get more bottoms like pants or skirts.. I get tops waaay too much oops

... Perhaps some cashmere is in order.

Last month was July, not April

Exactly. My birthday is in July, and most of you BIG FAT DOODIEHEADS DIDN'T EVEN SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

IT TOTALLY WOULD!

It might just be the way living with him or staying over with him makes you feel.

GOOD then things will be gud

Yeah I imagine it's something along those lines. I'm just not fully sure along what lines because it's helped me stop having bad dreams but it hasn't helped him :c And I know he's been incredibly satisfied about this move.

It's just indirectly helped him because I almost always get to wake him up from it \o/

oh man I was looking through the huge birthday list earlier and ended up missing lettuce's name

Happy birthday Lettuce~! I hope those plans will come into fruition and work out GR9 for you!!

if you can visit him early next year, MAKE him take you up to LA and meet me too \o/ he can tag along and we chill in little tokyo

i have the opposite problem LOL

YEAH I was actually wondering along the lines if something like that would be possible!

WOAH-- I guess at least dresses cover for both but still aaaaaaaa

... Perhaps some cashmere is in order.

maybe!

Happy birthday Lettuce~! I hope those plans will come into fruition and work out GR9 for you!!

Aaa thank you Fre!

GOOD then things will be gud

Yeah I imagine it's something along those lines. I'm just not fully sure along what lines because it's helped me stop having bad dreams but it hasn't helped him :c And I know he's been incredibly satisfied about this move.

It's just indirectly helped him because I almost always get to wake him up from it \o/

huh, that's odd, maybe just how our brains are all wired differently ;;

but that's still something!!

YEAH I was actually wondering along the lines if something like that would be possible!

WOAH-- I guess at least dresses cover for both but still aaaaaaaa

THAT'D BE TOTALLY SO NEAT. just make him drive you -3-

that's true too. it'll work out!

That is the plan yes

More dresses sound nice aaaa

make sure he does it and depending on the month and day, I'll drag Ein along

they doooooooo. Pretty and cute dresses -3-

Finally back from Cali/Chicago.

Finished The 3rd Evo on the way back.

Quality story. I liked the music. Top-notch voice acting. The CGs were nice, even if the artstyle wasn't. Censorship sucks. Balance was horrible. Like, horrible horrible. But I played the game for the voice acting, and it more than delivered in that aspect, so w/e.

Now to finish Ys VIII.

so this week i try quitting the database once again

Finally back from Cali/Chicago.

Finished The 3rd Evo on the way back.

Quality story. I liked the music. Top-notch voice acting. The CGs were nice, even if the artstyle wasn't. Censorship sucks. Balance was horrible. Like, horrible horrible. But I played the game for the voice acting, and it more than delivered in that aspect, so w/e.

Now to finish Ys VIII.

i thought you had already played the 3rd before