FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, from several reliably credible sources of mine, Berseria is actually good. I planned to scope it anyhow, but it was nice to hear. At least combat wise. and that's the most important thing.

What was that drink though, I couldn't tell what it was from the angle.

what about plot. I'll think about it then if you say so. Or I'll wait until YOU play it and tell me how it is. >3 I'll trust your judgement.

Um, this Chinese tea... I'm not sure what's the English name. It's like Steel <insert name of this goddess> tea.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dunno about it being the best falcom game though but if you don't have high expectations, i'm blaming you for shit tastes \o/

damn gurl. but yeah, i do have high expectations--and i expect them shattered!

what about plot.

I've read a lot of comments on GAF saying the plot is one of the better plots in a Tales of game. I don't really know what that means, though!

A lot of people said the game overall--plot included--is better than Vesperia, for what that's worth. But that's all subjective, of course.

Edited by DodgeDusk

what about plot. I'll think about it then if you say so. Or I'll wait until YOU play it and tell me how it is. >3 I'll trust your judgement.

Um, this Chinese tea... I'm not sure what's the English name. It's like Steel <insert name of this goddess> tea.

Ah, that depends on if I get it in English. Usually when it comes to Tales games, language is the irrelevant part. And if I do indeed get it, I'll give my most sincere impression, of course.

Oh? Now I'm quite curious at the Chinese name.

damn gurl. but yeah, i do have high expectations--and i expect them shattered!

I've read a lot of comments on GAF saying the plot is one of the better plots in a Tales of game. I don't really know what that means, though!

if they're shattered, I can say you have SHIT TASTES.

me neither lololol

Ah, that depends on if I get it in English. Usually when it comes to Tales games, language is the irrelevant part. And if I do indeed get it, I'll give my most sincere impression, of course.

Oh? Now I'm quite curious at the Chinese name.

well....... if you do get it, let me know. unless i get bored/depressed enough to get it first.

oh, i googled it by trying to put in the closest pronunciation spelling I could: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tieguanyin - most likely the Mandarin pronunciation.

Edited by f(x)

After reading it, I have to admit that it would make sense.

Vesperia was the first game which made it for the PS3, one year after it came out for the Xbox.

PS3 Vesperia is the first PS3 game I ever bought and is still my favorite Tales of game of all time.

PS3 Vesperia is the first PS3 game I ever bought and is still my favorite Tales of game of all time.

technically the first ps3 game i bought was sen no kiseki 2

but it was also the only one

Serial headpatter

in an alternate reality, rean would be born in liberl and would be a serial slapper instead

funnily enough, it seems the pirate girl is the only character i haven't recruited at any point yet

shoutouts to Jusis and Machias hating each other

they're an otp tho Edited by TheEnd

technically the first ps3 game i bought was sen no kiseki 2

but it was also the only one

in an alternate reality, rean would be born in liberl and would be a serial slapper instead

what about sen 1?

I'd imagine.

they're even more so in Sen 2

so vesperia actually lets you visit high level places so soon, huh

i can appreciate this

I'll only consider the Switch if it gets a Fire Emblem game.

Also Beseria has a qt boy, hm...

Maybe I'll try it.

It'd be my first Tales game.

i think neal is really coming to terms with his real preferences

i'd say vesperia has a shota too but i suspect karol wouldn't suit his tastes

Edited by TheEnd