FE4 THREAD

Fia

Phantasia looks pretty much like Final Fantasy 6... and has random encounters.... which isn't all that great tbh.

But I must not think about these aspects... it's still a Tales of game... and I have to finish it!

Oh yeah, the older Tales games have random encounters, pro tip.

Also the ardor is nice to see.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I walked outside my store earlier today, and the first thing I see is that zany squirrel running toward me at full speed. Then at the last minute, it veered off to the left.

get out

Disliking popular and beloved games is part of my weirdness.

FF6 should introduce me into the series but I really disliked random encounters.

Also the second part of this bossfight killed the entire fun for me. I had no clue how to use the special attack. After the 20th time it worked suddenly without knowing what I exactly did.

Sry, but I don't need sth. like this in a videogame.

Went for Mother 3 instead, which is enjoyable because it has mechanics I can deal with.

Disliking popular and beloved games is part of my weirdness.

FF6 should introduce me into the series but I really disliked random encounters.

Also the second part of this bossfight killed the entire fun for me. I had no clue how to use the special attack. After the 20th time it worked suddenly without knowing what I exactly did.

Sry, but I don't need sth. like this in a videogame.

Went for Mother 3 instead, which is enjoyable because it has mechanics I can deal with.

absolutely disgusting

you somehow managed to drop ff6 because of sabin's blitz, which you don't even need to use at all after that event

I was adviced to do it.

(didn't play this bossfight alone)

The blitz attack didn't work for the first twenty times because I didn't and still don't know how this attack works.

I'm a person who ragequits fast whenever something goes wrong or dislikes certain game mechanics.

It just happened here... and I can't change it.

And tbh I don't care if I'm the only one who has this opinion.

> opinions are opinions

The blitz attack didn't work for the first twenty times because I didn't and still don't know how this attack works.

but it's simply street fighter

aura bolt is a literal hadouken