• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

because it's an easy, selfish exit - and if you're willing to take your own life, you should be able to make some better use of it

also sanctity of life

nah it'd be feeling too hopeless to do anything better about life... but I see. but yeah, I see what you mean about it being easy and selfish. i get random thoughts about it sometimes so ya

thanks

nah it'd be feeling too hopeless to do anything better about life... but I see. but yeah, I see what you mean about it being easy and selfish. i get random thoughts about it sometimes so ya

thanks

most religions tend to reserve unflattering fates in afterlife for suicidal people, too

Nothing...

it's okay Edited by TheEnd

I don't think people who commit suicide are selfish, I'm p sure a lot who feel that way are quite aware of the possible emotional pain they would afflict on others but its hard to ignore those feelings and when one has to deal with that and also the guilt of leaving others behind it just fucks you up more than anything and idk it just seems dismissive to think they don't care about how others would feel

HEY what's up i wanted to sleep BUT u kno i dropped the big ol HELLO on u and leaving would suck and i have no obligations so y'know!!

fucklg;l i dozed off but I HOPE YOU GOT GOOD REST yes.. HELLO

you can also spin it as attention-whorey - well, not the suicide itself, but the whole "i'm going to suicide" path

but of course, you can spin anything as anything, even altruism as selfishness

bottom line though, suicide is an act of ultimate despair

Edited by TheEnd

most religions tend to reserve unflattering fates in afterlife for suicidal people, too

but i'm not religious so...

you can also spin it as attention-whorey - well, not the suicide itself, but the whole "i'm going to suicide" path

but of course, you can spin anything as anything, even altruism as selfishness

bottom line though, suicide is an act of ultimate despair

but i never discussed it for attracting attention or anything though i do know/am sure that a lot of people will say that for attention and stuff.

Well of course it's an act of ultimate despair... or even the thought of it is. Well at least you know though, I mean that someone else knows about that....suicide and despair.

but i'm not religious so...

you asked why it's badly viewed

and let's face it... taking that aspect into consideration, it's kind of a huge gamble

but i never discussed it for attracting attention or anything though i do know/am sure that a lot of people will say that for attention and stuff.

Well of course it's an act of ultimate despair... or even the thought of it is. Well at least you know though, I mean that someone else knows about that....suicide and despair.

contemplating suicide is pretty much asking for attention/affection/validation, though - which in turn can hurt a bit those who already care about you

nah, i'd say the act of suicide is the ultimate despair

if you try it half-assedly or say you're considering it, you still hope someone will help you out

you asked why it's badly viewed

and let's face it... taking that aspect into consideration, it's kind of a huge gamble

contemplating suicide is pretty much asking for attention/affection/validation, though - which in turn can hurt a bit those who already care about you

nah, i'd say the act of suicide is the ultimate despair

if you try it half-assedly or say you're considering it, you still hope someone will help you out

well that's one view

not really, asking for help isn't really one of those categories either. But then is seeking validation really so bad?

well yeah, the act is. not sure about the whole contemplation/planning though.

well that's one view

not really, asking for help isn't really one of those categories either. But then is seeking validation really so bad?

well yeah, the act is. not sure about the whole contemplation/planning though.

well there are various ways of seeking it, and the big cards tend to have more dramatic consequences as well - for good or bad, and they tend to get worse on repeated use

if despair is the absence of hope, and someone hasn't run out of hope yet, you can't call it ultimate despair

well there are various ways of seeking it, and the big cards tend to have more dramatic consequences as well - for good or bad, and they tend to get worse on repeated use

if despair is the absence of hope, and someone hasn't run out of hope yet, you can't call it ultimate despair

That's true enough. I mean it seems obvious that it would get worse on repeated use so...

well then the success of suicide would be ultimate despair, yes.