• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL KIERAN HELPED ME THROUGH NEBEL VALLEY thank god i hate that place

>gata redonda is now playing trails in the sky

good

i'd think you'd be curious about those cryptids, the blue tree, etc.

i was gonna say what and then realised that was my steam name lolol

...cryptids are from there too? damn. ;_; I GUESS I WILL NOW when they get localised

Edited by Heejung

I CAN'T FIND THE QUEST MONSTER FOR EAST BOSE HIGHWAY ;_; i searched everywhere nowwwww and rotated my camera tooooo

it's probably somewhere obvious and i somehow missed it

I had trouble finding the same exact one, most are way easier to find than that guy.

If you don't mind using guides, I suggest using the faqs on gamefaqs for anything you need in FC and SC because whoever made them really went above and beyond. He has like labeled maps of every area w/ every chest and monster/quest labeled on them so I never had too much trouble finding something once I started using them. He even has in-game pictures for anything especially difficult.

Especially useful when it comes to bonus BP

GOOD though that Nebel Valley one was also a pain in the butt but that's more because of the map than the boss location.

oh i did try to use a walkthrough on gamefaqs but one of them didn't even list anything for the East Bose Highway quest. :v maybe i'll check out the other one in the section later

GOOD though that Nebel Valley one was also a pain in the butt but that's more because of the map than the boss location.

oh i did try to use a walkthrough on gamefaqs but one of them didn't even list anything for the East Bose Highway quest. :v maybe i'll check out the other one in the section later

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/979866-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky/faqs/62079

this is the one I used and looks like it has everything, but you have to go to the sidequest section for sidequests

been a month and a half since I played FC but it shoooould be complete

Edited by PKLucas531

OH I......completely missed the part about that quest >_> like I was looking at the text BELOW the quest monster. damn I feel stupid now

but that's good to know though!!

seriously considering learning to read korean just so i can play zero/ao and future kiseki games (as i think it's easier to read than japanese). I truly have become deplorable.

Also did zero and ao evo ever get a korean release?

What TE said. Why would you learn Korean to play a Japanese game. While it's true that Korean is easier to learn to read than Japanese due to the lack of kanji, that doesn't make it easy. It's still an entire new language, and the difficult terminology in the Kiseki games don't just up and vanish. There's still a bunch political talk that even I don't understand (not that my Korean is particularly good, mind you).

Also no, no KR Crossbell Evo games.

if you want to play japanese games, you should learn japanese

i believe regular zero and ao got korean fan translations

if evo had gotten kr releases neal would certainly have mentioned it, and he didn't

The Ao translation only finished relatively recently, and it's still in alpha, iirc.

Either way, you're better off learning Japanese if you want to play Japanese games.

it's pretty hard to miss quest monsters unless you're looking for it in the wrong map, they tend to be right in the way and are often huge

idk, there were a handful in FC where I thought they were actually kinda easy to miss if you didn't have your camera in exactly the right position or something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk, there were a handful in FC where I thought they were actually kinda easy to miss if you didn't have your camera in exactly the right position or something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can't say i remember many of those, really

I'll never understand Saskules' and Endo-san's fascination with nep

maybe you will find nep one day