FE4 THREAD

Fia

while i stopped actively hunting art quite a few years ago, be more specific and i'll see if i can find anything in my folders

oh, you sent me a bunch of stuff from fc and early sc a year or so ago. i recall you saying they were scans you made yourself? i might be imagining that, though

but if you want me to be specific, then, uh...

[spoiler=SC/CS2 spoilers, just to be safe]Sora:

*Estelle

*Joshua

Cassius

Kloe/Klaudia

Sen:

Rean

*Fie

*Jusis

Sara

Crow

Duvalie (judging from what she says, she appears in the crossbell games. i haven't played those, so bear that in mind)

Both:

Olivier/Olivert

Bleublanc

asterisks take priority

you haven't got to do this if you don't want to, and there's no rush if you decide to do it. but if you do, i really will appreciate it, even if it's just one of the ones i've marked with an asterisks

edit: oh, and official art is preferred, in case you forgot

Edited by Blusis

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, you sent me a bunch of stuff from fc and early sc a year or so ago. i recall you saying they were scans you made yourself? i might be imagining that, though

but if you want me to be specific, then, uh...

[spoiler=SC/CS2 spoilers, just to be safe]Sora:

*Estelle

*Joshua

Cassius

Kloe/Klaudia

Sen:

Rean

*Fie

*Jusis

Sara

Crow

Duvalie (judging from what she says, she appears in the crossbell games. i haven't played those, so bear that in mind)

Both:

Olivier/Olivert

Bleublanc

asterisks take priority

you haven't got to do this if you don't want to, and there's no rush if you decide to do it. but if you do, i really will appreciate it, even if it's just one of the ones i've marked with an asterisks

edit: oh, and official art is preferred, in case you forgot

i didn't scan anything myself, as i don't have the habit of buying artbooks... which is actually foolish, as books aren't subject to import taxes around here

maybe i should actually start ordering some from play-asia...

most sen art i have is just falcom's wallpapers (from the website and the weekly newsletter), so i'm guessing you already have those

i didn't scan anything myself, as i don't have the habit of buying artbooks... which is actually foolish, as books aren't subject to import taxes around here

maybe i should actually start ordering some from play-asia...

most sen art i have is just falcom's wallpapers (from the website and the weekly newsletter), so i'm guessing you already have those

oh, i see. wonder where i got that from

it's tempting me too, to be honest. love me some good art

i actually don't! the only sen OA i have is whatever was in the mini artbook that came with my copy of cold steel. which is not a lot, admittedly

oh, i see. wonder where i got that from

it's tempting me too, to be honest. love me some good art

i actually don't! the only sen OA i have is whatever was in the mini artbook that came with my copy of cold steel. which is not a lot, admittedly

is it the mini artbook with art from their s-craft arts

regardless, falcom's official wallpapers: http://www.falcom.com/download/w_paper/index.html

edit: stuff from my sen folder: http://imgur.com/a/3uLIV

Edited by TheEnd

is it the mini artbook with art from their s-craft arts

regardless, falcom's official wallpapers: http://www.falcom.com/download/w_paper/index.html

no. it's got some random pieces with various characters, a heraldry of erebonia, the weapons of class vii, accessories, vehicles, and world locations (last two have some pieces of art taking two pages)

thanks you two! time to google translate

Edited by Blusis

calendar art is riskier for spoilers though

sen: http://imgur.com/a/3uLIV

ao: http://imgur.com/a/InJjz

just 5 pics in the ao folder, 4 are wallpapers and one is a silly crop of duvalie

i'm still trying to upload a particular pic from 3rd (not a spoiler if you've played sc), but it's too big so i might need to edit it

Please no. There are other things in this world that aren't animu. You could produce some of that.

but i'm a translator of animu Edited by TheEnd

Precisely. Thing is, I sometimes wish I could play Star Fox 64 during my flights.

Hardly worth buying a handheld console over. Unless there's more than just SF64 that you'd want to play.

(No, I'm not saying this because video game consoles are dead to me)