• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet even Lute is usually stuck in her knowing-everything attitude.
That becomes increasingly difficult as your jokes spiral downwards in humor. Remember this: Puns are the lowest form of comedy. And being random doesn't help either.

Lux needs a book explaining the Internet.

Agreed. What'd I do wrong this time, though?

Nothing out of the ordinary.

A norm of mine that remains yet to be explained. Although, is it just me being too serious, or the like?

Nah, maybe a bit too honest + clueless...

Too honest...? About? And the clueless part is noted.

Day 3:

Obersvations- A typic day. The inhabitants continue to belabor and rave about stupid, pointless things. They don't seem to have improved.

Notes- This thread is STILL, STILL, STILL stupid.

Conclusion- See above. Close this thread. FOREVER.

Day 3:

Obersvations- A typic day. The inhabitants continue to belabor and rave about stupid, pointless things. They don't seem to have improved.

tl;dr

Shiroe I like, Blue I absolutely love, but Keith... :<

Edited by Chalis

Day 3:

Observations from an inhabitant- The observer is cracking. The time gap between his visits to our habitat are becoming increasingly smaller. He will soon become one of us. Not. Much. Longer. If he wants to keep his sanity, or whatever goes on in his head, he'd best leave this thread forever.

Note- According to its member title, the creature is a redead sorcerer.

Note-to-self- Watch out for those things. They are just around to be irritating.

Note-to-creature- No, you excuse for a living thing. You are idiotic.

Certainly not with food from the Gio pub. Quite repulsive.

ReDead jump out of coffins, and beat the THREAD out of FE4.

Edited by Robert

Note- According to its member title, the creature is a redead sorcerer.

Note-to-self- Watch out for those things. They are just around to be irritating.

On a related note - said "ReDead sorcerer" doesn't seem to understand the concept of role-play. Edited by Little Al

ReDead jump out of coffins, and beat the THREAD out of FE4.

ReDead are also vanquished in one hit by a WOODEN SWORD. They could be defeated if you beat them with a twig. One redead is just an irritation.

On a related note - said "ReDead sorcerer" doesn't understand the concept of role-play.

Agreed. And expanding on that statement: ReDead doesn't understand the concept of enjoyment. Bitterness of misunderstanding causes it to try to pull down others with it.

ReDead are also vanquished in one hit by a WOODEN SWORD. They could be defeated if you beat them with a twig. One redead is just an irritation.

You need bombs. 3. Or you can use the mirror shield to reflect light and charge in with the master sword.

Role play. HA.

You need bombs. 3. Or you can use the mirror shield to reflect light and charge in with the master sword.

Role play. HA.

... Redeads are no big trouble. In the games I fought them, they die in one hit. From a wooden sword. That's the level 1 sword. >_>

Ah yes, you prefer trolling, I know.