• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So, were there any other reasons for Robert's ban?

I don't think so.

I see. >_>

Sometimes I'm surprised I haven't been banned. ._.;;;

Read his post in "the passione maffia", i think it's the 7th or 8th page, you haven't done something like that yet

I don't think so.

I see. >_>

Read his post in "the passione maffia", i think it's the 7th or 8th page, you haven't done something like that yet

There are only 4 Pages, I'll check Page 4. >_>

I don't think so.

I see. >_>

That's probably because I have different page display settings, anyway, you can't miss it, it goes on and on and on and on and on....

I don't think so.

I see. >_>

That's probably because I have different page display settings, anyway, you can't miss it, it goes on and on and on and on and on....

I saw it, it's not the first time either! :blink:

He did a wall of text about Katua being Dead to piss off DLV not too long ago.

He did a wall of text about Katua being Dead to piss off DLV not too long ago.

I think he did it because I was trying to annoy him about Olwen being his secret crush.

Oh, I see, well, I understand his intentions now, I do similar things when people say I like Mist.

Spear Pillar is the best stage in Brawl.

Hyrule Castle is the best stage in the entire series.

nonononononononononononono (I dislike both those stages)

Hmm, best in brawl = maybe Norfair, best in series = maybe that awesome pokemon stage from melee that didn't get to brawl

Pokefloats? That course is scary. It's perhaps the only course besides the Super Mario World based course that people in my area can feasibly beat me in on Melee. (I have a reputation of having an insane Fox among folks in school)

You made Abel an Archer?

wut.

No actually in the picture to the right the character named Gandolf said a demon You, Shall not Pass!

Edited by Jason W.

I know, but, I was talking about the one on the left, it appear you made Abel an Archer/Sniper, and I was like "wut".

I actually prefer Cain, Frey Abel and Katua as Snipers after promotion from cavaliers and pegasus

Edited by Jason W.

I know, but, I was talking about the one on the left, it appear you made Abel an Archer/Sniper, and I was like "wut".

I actually prefer Cain, Frey Abel and Katua as Snipers after promotion from cavaliers and pegasus

D:

Why?

Okay, IO see the point behind this, but it's still weird! And what makes Sniper better than Paladin/Draco?

(was bored)

And I will remember your name and face

On the day you were judged by the funhouse cast

And I will rejoice in your fall from grace

With a cane through the sky like: None Shall Pass

Edited by Rehab

D:

Why?

Okay, IO see the point behind this, but it's still weird! And what makes Sniper better than Paladin/Draco?

To counter Draco Knights that appears alot and they manage to do decent damage against Mamkutes and (correct me if i'm wrong) snipers gain crit bonus upon promotion or a slight boost in crit than other classes and also on this H5 run I'm doing in the picture I don't really want more melee for my team because, I already have General Wolf, General Sedgar, Hero Oguma, and General Dolph, and yeah I like Snipers.

Edited by Jason W.

D:

Why?

To counter Draco Knights that appears alot and they manage to do decent damage against Mamkutes and (correct me if i'm wrong) snipers gain crit bonus upon promotion or a slight boost in crit than other classes.

Oh, I see! Do you tend to like the CC'd people better than Gaggles, Norne and friends?

D:

Why?

To counter Draco Knights that appears alot and they manage to do decent damage against Mamkutes and (correct me if i'm wrong) snipers gain crit bonus upon promotion or a slight boost in crit than other classes.

Oh, I see! Do you tend to like the CC'd people better than Gaggles, Norne and friends?

Yeah I like Class Changed people better.

(was bored)

And I will remember your name and face

On the day you were judged by the funhouse cast

And I will rejoice in your fall from grace

With a cane through the sky like: None Shall Pass

That was a pretty good song.