FE4 THREAD

Fia

So I was looking through the online list a while ago, and I noticed that my name was a slightly different color than the rest. I figured that my eyes were just playing tricks on me, so I took a closer look and squinted and all that, but the color remained the same. I was kind of worried that there was something wrong with my vision for a second there. It took me a while to realize that I had been placed in a new user group.

:(

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was looking through the online list a while ago, and I noticed that my name was a slightly different color than the rest. I figured that my eyes were just playing tricks on me, so I took a closer look and squinted and all that, but the color remained the same. I was kind of worried that there was something wrong with my vision for a second there. It took me a while to realize that I had been placed in a new user group.

:(

lol!

When I first was reading through that, I thought they had reinstated you Mod privilages! XD

Fox still is a member. I know he didn't really retire, but...

What about Arc and Wist?

Hmmm... Professor Layton.

Get a ROM and extract them?

Yup, yup.

Too lazy, and I don't know how. ;-;

Edited by Ninji

What about Arc and Wist?

I don't know who Arc is.

Wist in in the retired group.

Yup, yup.

Too lazy, and I don't know how. ;-;

Pandora's box will soon be released in the US... I can't wait. :3

Tried it and... The ROM doesn't work on emulators. :awesome: I guess it's because the game is supposed to read the DS' data and since it can't do that on an emulator...

Edited by Tinny~

I don't know who Arc is.

Wist in in the retired group.

Metal Arc. I think he's still called that.

Where is Hanz, anyway?

Pandora's box will soon be released in the US... I can't wait. :3

Tried it and... The ROM doesn't work on emulators. :awesome: I guess it's because the game is supposed to read the DS' data and since it can't do that on an emulator...

Neither can I. The Last Time Travel seems pretty awesome, too, though I have heard that it's sparked Older Luke x Layton fanfictions, so I'm also afraid of what may happen.

D:

I NEVER WIN

Metal Arc. I think he's still called that.

I can't find him. He must go with another username.

Neither can I. The Last Time Travel seems pretty awesome, too, though I have heard that it's sparked Older Luke x Layton fanfictions, so I'm also afraid of what may happen.

D:

I NEVER WIN

Everything can generate yaoi, Ninji. It just happens that the PL fandom has a lot of fangirls.

There's still hope. Extracting the game's data and converting the graphic files could work but I'm not good with this. Maybe you should ask NTG. She has some experience in hacking/or she might have the tools to extract the files.

There's still hope. Extracting the game's data and converting the graphic files could work but I'm not good with this. Maybe you should ask NTG. She has some experience in hacking/or she might have the tools to extract the files.

I don't want to bother her. D: