• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How many treasure maps are there on harrow island? As I dug up treasure, of the ten, I got three blue rupees, 2 red rupees, 2 big green rupees (!), 2 treasure maps, and one rupdoor.

4, but you can only get 2 after going to the northeast quadrant. did you do the man of smiles' sidequest yet? you should, the reward is AMAZING.

How many treasure maps are there on harrow island? As I dug up treasure, of the ten, I got three blue rupees, 2 red rupees, 2 big green rupees (!), 2 treasure maps, and one rupdoor.

4, but you can only get 2 after going to the northeast quadrant. did you do the man of smiles' sidequest yet? you should, the reward is AMAZING.

I've heard of the sidequest, but I don't know where the man of smiles is, or if I can even do the quest yet. If it helps to tell which point I'm at, I have the pure metal crimisonine, but I lack the two others.

Masaa, I finished episode 6.

Haraken<3 For being the only main boy, his purpose of fulfilling even more eye candy (Densuke, Satchii, and the Yuuko's included) has been served.

Oops, almost forgot: :wub:

Edited by Chalis

Sweet! I'm loaded now! All the Ho-Ho tribe wanted was a dark pearl necklace, and I got 1948 rupees from it!

My PH file has over 8000 Rupees.

It's loaded to me. The highest I've ever had was about 1300 rupees. Now I have about 2800.

What's the best type of ship part again? I think I got it, because it looks all important and stuff.

It's called the "golden cannon."

golden is the best kind of ship part. if you get the whole set your ship will have 8 hp (max)

Masaa, I finished episode 6.

Haraken<3 For being the only main boy, his purpose of fulfilling even more eye candy (Densuke, Satchii, and the Yuuko's included) has been served.

Oops, almost forgot: :wub:

Haraken is my favorite character from this anime. The Mojos are closed too. :wub:

:wub:

zelda phantom hourglass

oh.

I only played OoT, WW, MC, and TP

Play Zelda II. It will put hair on your chest.

:blink:

Do it. And be sure to keep us informed on your progress.

zelda phantom hourglass

oh.

I only played OoT, WW, MC, and TP

Play Zelda II. It will put hair on your chest.

:blink:

Do it. And be sure to keep us informed on your progress.

WAIITTTT. I'm still on the Dunes Tournament in Mario Golf: Advance Tour. :(