FE4 THREAD

Fia

And sexier than Sety. I guess.

Very much so.

Oh right... um... Hawk is greater than any of his fathers?

And sexier than Sety. I guess.

Man you guys are weak. Do I have to show you how it's done?

How is it done? ;;

Also, another one (I laughed):

Arthur and Femina were celebrating an eager Valentine's Day together. Arthur had cooked a dull dinner and they ate in the room by candlelight.

"My darling," Femina said, stroking Arthur's hand, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Arthur. "It is but an attractive token of my alert love."

Arthur opened the box. Inside was an amused paper! He gazed at it easily. Then he gazed at Femina easily. "It's slender," Arthur said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, a tall crone sprang out of hiding and cackled the world's a stage and men and women merely players. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a thin voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Femina read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other cruelly as the crone cackled some more. Arthur's arm began to tremble. Then Femina shrugged, pulled out a pen, and hit the crone on her face. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Arthur said and kissed Femina coolly. "This is an annoying Valentine's Day!"

They bitterly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they kicked each other all night long.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...

"What is it?" Arthur cried bitterly.

"Your arm! And your hand!" Hawk said. "They're amused! Can't you feel it?"

Arthur felt his arm and his hand. They were indeed quite amused. "Oh, no!" Arthur said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that alert cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Hawk said. "I got you a sword. It must have been that annoying man who lives nearby. He acts a little cruelly, ever since he kicked a pen."

: D

His father is better than him.

Being a womanizer and running away from your responsibilities isn't any better.

This is FE4. ANYONE can be his father 8D

Well, if in doubt who is the father, then it is always Levin..

FE4.

Let's talk about sea cucumbers!

My friend Guybrush once had a boat named that. playmonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyisland

There's no doubt that his father is Arden! The green hair and the gonkiness! IT'S ALL THERE!

Also, another one (I laughed):

Arthur and Femina were celebrating an eager Valentine's Day together. Arthur had cooked a dull dinner and they ate in the room by candlelight.

"My darling," Femina said, stroking Arthur's hand, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Arthur. "It is but an attractive token of my alert love."

Arthur opened the box. Inside was an amused paper! He gazed at it easily. Then he gazed at Femina easily. "It's slender," Arthur said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, a tall crone sprang out of hiding and cackled the world's a stage and men and women merely players. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a thin voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Femina read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other cruelly as the crone cackled some more. Arthur's arm began to tremble. Then Femina shrugged, pulled out a pen, and hit the crone on her face. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Arthur said and kissed Femina coolly. "This is an annoying Valentine's Day!"

They bitterly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they kicked each other all night long.

I tried one but it turned out dull : (

This one is great.

There's no doubt that his father is Arden! The green hair and the gonkiness! IT'S ALL THERE!

But he didn't grow an armor like Adan did...

playmonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyislandplaymonkeyisland

Oh boy sea cucumbers. The penises of the sea.

Chapter 7 done, without too much arena.

Leaf: 10-07: 38 HP, 9 Str, 3 Mag, 8 Skl, 13 Spd, 12 Luk, 9 Def, 7 Bld, 9 Mov (AGAIN!?), B Swords

Fin: 12-56: 32 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 12 Skl, 14 Spd, 10 Luk, 10 Def, 10 Bld, 8 Mov

Othin: 5-06

Halvan: 6-01

Ronan: 2-18

Saphy: 5-85: 16 HP, 1 Str, 8 Mag, 8 Skl, 9 Spd, 8 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Lara: Not a thing, again.

Brighton: 14-21: 36 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 13 Skl, 14 Spd, 3 Luk, 12 Def, 15 Bld, 8 Mov

Fergus: 14-27: 35 HP, 12 Str, 3 Mag, 16 Skl, 14 Spd, 13 Luk, 12 Def, 12 Bld, 8 Mov

Asvel: 2-27: 37 HP, 4 Str, 19 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 11 Luk, 8 Def, 5 Bld, 7 Mov

Machuya: 6-16

Hicks: base

Nanna: 4-47: 21 HP, 4 Str, 9 Mag, 8 Skl, 9 Spd, 12 Luk, 4 Def, 4 Bld, 8 Mov

Dalsin: 9-02: 31 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 6 Skl, 5 Spd, 1 Luk, 11 Def, 17 Bld, 5 Mov

Shiva: 6-01: 26 HP, 8 Str, 0 Mag, 11 Skl, 14 Spd, 7 Luk, 5 Def, 8 Bld, 6 Mov

Rivis: 9-40: no levels ( but a few Rapiers :D )

Karin: 11-34: 27 HP, 11 Str, 8 Mag, 13 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 7 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov

Rapiers, arena, not much else.

Nor did Celice grow manly like his father.

Well... good point I guess. It must have happened in an odd way though cause Fury is not so stupid as to like Adan : /

playmonkeyisland

I tried one but it turned out dull : (

This one is great.

Aww, post it. How bad can it be? Blame the site.

Sadly it died with the tab it was born in. I am.

Edited by Fearsome Doorstop

Celice did get a pony though. D:

Celice is Ursula in shota form.

To each his own, Corple is as GAY as his father(Claude, preferrably), though he doesn't have short hair.

Skasha is as underrated and SMEXY as his father(Holyn preferrably), though he isn't a blondie

Leaf: 10-07: 38 HP, 9 Str, 3 Mag, 8 Skl, 13 Spd, 12 Luk, 9 Def, 7 Bld, 9 Mov (AGAIN!?), B Swords

Fin: 12-56: 32 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 12 Skl, 14 Spd, 10 Luk, 10 Def, 10 Bld, 8 Mov

Othin: 5-06

Halvan: 6-01

Ronan: 2-18

Saphy: 5-85: 16 HP, 1 Str, 8 Mag, 8 Skl, 9 Spd, 8 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Lara: Not a thing, again.

Brighton: 14-21: 36 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 13 Skl, 14 Spd, 3 Luk, 12 Def, 15 Bld, 8 Mov

Fergus: 14-27: 35 HP, 12 Str, 3 Mag, 16 Skl, 14 Spd, 13 Luk, 12 Def, 12 Bld, 8 Mov

Asvel: 2-27: 37 HP, 4 Str, 19 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 11 Luk, 8 Def, 5 Bld, 7 Mov

Machuya: 6-16

Hicks: base

Nanna: 4-47: 21 HP, 4 Str, 9 Mag, 8 Skl, 9 Spd, 12 Luk, 4 Def, 4 Bld, 8 Mov

Dalsin: 9-02: 31 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 6 Skl, 5 Spd, 1 Luk, 11 Def, 17 Bld, 5 Mov

Shiva: 6-01: 26 HP, 8 Str, 0 Mag, 11 Skl, 14 Spd, 7 Luk, 5 Def, 8 Bld, 6 Mov

Rivis: 9-40: no levels ( but a few Rapiers :D )

Karin: 11-34: 27 HP, 11 Str, 8 Mag, 13 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 7 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov

Rapiers, arena, not much else.

Cool.

How is it done? ;;

SHOW ME YA MOVES

Please.

Very well then. Just remember, you asked for it.

You see, Sety is truly a terrible character. Oh sure, he's a powerful unit with his good stats and possible lolsety tome, but the actual substance of his character is bad, bad, bad. Let's think about this for a moment; Sety is only sixteen or seventeen, yet he's portrayed as a heroic and wonderful leader. He's also handsome and confident and the wielder of the legendary Holsety spell. Ugh, gag me. Sety is a prime example of Gary Stu wankery. And about that Holsety tome: What did Sety ever do to earn that? Not a damn thing, that's what. The only reason he can use it is because of who his daddy was and not because he himself is anything special. Sety Stu is pathetic.

To each his own, Corple is as GAY as his father(Claude, preferrably), though he doesn't have short hair.

Skasha is as underrated and SMEXY as his father(Holyn preferrably), though he isn't a blondie

Celice is a man. It may be hard to tell, but he does have a penis down there... somewhere.

Inflation!Corple is as gay as his father (Holyn preferably), and has blond hair to boot.

Inflation!Skasaha is as ... ... ... (Levin preferably in most cases), You know, I think I'll take Roddlevan.

You see, Sety is truly a terrible character. Oh sure, he's a powerful unit with his good stats and possible lolsety tome, but the actual substance of his character is bad, bad, bad. Let's think about this for a moment; Sety is only sixteen or seventeen, yet he's portrayed as a heroic and wonderful leader. He's also handsome and confident and the wielder of the legendary Holsety spell. Ugh, gag me. Sety is a prime example of Gary Stu wankery. And about that Holsety tome: What did Sety ever do to earn that? Not a damn thing, that's what. The only reason he can use it is because of who his daddy was and not because he himself is anything special. Sety Stu is pathetic.

Which makes Celice better than him, because he actually earned the Tylfing.

AWESOME, though.

Ranked run?

Nor did Celice grow manly like his father.

I always got the feelings Celice was a bit immature compared to Sigurd.

Well yeah. Though maybe Sigurd wasn't the father. Maybe it was... Sylvia?!

Now, let us begin our conquest to destroy all that has been created.

Looks like we got something in common.

Me three.

Celice did get a pony though. D:

Hm.. But Levin is the father, so if he's gay... is that why he's getting all the women?

Thracia 776 maybe, but FE4-wise he's ~20.

Wait, I'm doing it wrong again. *shot*

Edited by Chalis