FE4 THREAD

Fia

There. It took me a while to type out that explanation. ._.

Get Chrome. <:3

I'm too lazy to think of something. Just drown already. :<

Chrome can't save my life as far as I know. Only Firefox and maybe Opera can save me.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, beating the everliving shit out of him is fun?

:3

Mortal Kombat 2? How do you grind in Mortal Kombat?

Mana Khemia 2, d00d.

Way Long. I got it thanks...

*sigh* set up later...

Good. Let me know if you need any further help. I can proved screenshots if necessary.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering what we're talking about, I found a way to make the ignore user function actually worth a damn on Invision forums. It works on Firefox and may also work on Opera, but I don't think it will work with any other browsers. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Good. Let me know if you need any further help. I can proved screenshots if necessary.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering what we're talking about, I found a way to make the ignore user function actually worth a damn on Invision forums. It works on Firefox and may also work on Opera, but I don't think it will work with any other browsers. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

I'm listening.

I'm listening.

I'm listening.

Basically, it's an extension of sorts that completely removes posts from people on your ignore list (that means no more "Do you want to view this post anyway" box). You can even set it to remove topics made by people on your ignore list, and even posts that quote people on your ignore list.

I already PM'd a fairly long explanation to Hatari. I'll add you to the conversation if you want.

Basically, it's an extension of sorts that completely removes posts from people on your ignore list (that means no more "Do you want to view this post anyway" box). You can even set it to remove topics made by people on your ignore list, and even posts that quote people on your ignore list.

I already PM'd a fairly long explanation to Hatari. I'll add you to the conversation if you want.

So you can literally erase people from existence. Nifty stuff.

I'm still listening.

Extensions supposedly only work on Firefox, no? But you mentioned Opera, too. (Which I use.)

Extensions supposedly only work on Firefox, no? But you mentioned Opera, too. (Which I use.)

Safari, too. Then there's Chrome, also. D:

It's not really an extension but rather a user made script that runs using an add-on. It runs using a Firefox add-on called Greasemonkey. I've heard that there's something similar to Greasemonkey for Opera, but I can't remember what it's called.

Edited by Musashi

It's not really an extension but rather a user made script that runs using an add-on. It runs using a Firefox add-on called Greasemonkey. I've heard that there's something similar to Greasemonkey for Opera, but I can't remember what it's called.

Ah, I see. I think I remember something like that, indeed.

@TheEnd or whoever: Can you confirm me that even if Yuria has a lover, she'll still stay with Celice at Barhara?

I'm pretty sure that's true. Yuria is an horrible girlfriend.

@TheEnd or whoever: Can you confirm me that even if Yuria has a lover, she'll still stay with Celice at Barhara?

She does. I had her paired with Arthur once (lolNightmare) and she stayed at Barhara while Arthur went to Silesia.

Ninja'd; oh well; that'll teach me to do other stuff while replying >_>

Edited by Cecil

She does. I had her paired with Arthur once (lolNightmare) and she stayed at Barhara while Arthur went to Silesia.

Ninja'd; oh well; that'll teach me to do other stuff while replying >_>

It's okay. Having different persons confirming the same thing is reassuring.